Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

The summer 14 other clubs transfers thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Palace have released Marouane Chamakh. Surprised by that one.

Edit: Speroni too. Sign him up, Bobby!

So looks like United have extended evra's contract, reported on SSN transfer centre page

http://www1.skysports.com/transfer-centre/

Also a story in MEN that follows the bizare YaYa theme of footballers falling out with management over food - this time Moyes and evra over bacon butties!

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/manchester-united-transfers-mats-hummels-7159916?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed: menews (Manchester Evening News - RSS Feed)

can you imagine how dull it must be to play under moyes? how can you get angry at a player taking a bacon butty? of all the things to piss you off.

can you imagine how dull it must be to play under moyes? how can you get angry at a player taking a bacon butty? of all the things to piss you off.
It's crazy isn't it!

I mean I can understand a manager having an issue with an unfit player because of an unhealthy lifestyle. But Evra was one of the players who played the most minutes in both this and previous seasons. Sure his legs were going a bit but that wasn't down to scarfing on the odd bacon butty - Evra hardly looks like he is following a Wayne Rooney diet plan
url.jpeg

Perhaps Moyes is a brown sauce man and Evra wanted ketchup?

Apparently Fabregas was at London Colney a few days ago for 4 hours, came in and out on a private jet.

Seems like Begovic is leaving Stoke. Sorensen offered a new contract and Butland not going out on loan again.

Can't imagine England being his destination, though.

Seems like Begovic is leaving Stoke. Sorensen offered a new contract and Butland not going out on loan again.

Can't imagine England being his destination, though.

I would desperately try to get Begovic. He's 9 years younger than Howard and is as good as him already. The season prior to last he was better, but to be fair to Tim he was ace last year.

I would desperately try to get Begovic. He's 9 years younger than Howard and is as good as him already. The season prior to last he was better, but to be fair to Tim he was ace last year.

Difficult though mate.

I agree with everything you say about Begovic but he'd cost a load I'd guess and not sure we could splurge that much when we have other areas in much need.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back