Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

The summer 14 other clubs transfers thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Their entire back line needs sacking. The best compliment I can pay is to Flanagan who does actually look decent, Skrtl is a complete liability. Toure the same, and has never been a world class centre back. Agger has shown potential but has been their how long? He should really be looking at being their number 1 CB.

From the article on sky i remember reading it in just before the west ham game at the start of April

That inexperience has inevitably shown in phases as Flanagan has represented a weak link in Liverpool's leaky defence. Of the 39 league goals Liverpool have conceded this season, Flanagan has been on the field for 20. Of the 10 clean sheets Liverpool have kept in 2013/14, Flanagan has been involved in just four.

As a further indication of his inability to properly read match situations, Flanagan has been dribbled past by an opponent on average 1.8 times per game. That total is joint with attacking playmaker Philippe Coutinho, a Brazilian flair player not known for his defensive duties, as more than any other Liverpool player this season. That total also unimpressively ranks Flanagan as being dribbled past more times per game than any other defender in the Premier League this season. This rawness was emphasised in Liverpool's 6-3 win over Cardiff City in Wales in March, when the home team's opening two goals came down Flanagan's flank before he was substituted in the 73rd minute

From the article on sky i remember reading it in just before the west ham game at the start of April

That inexperience has inevitably shown in phases as Flanagan has represented a weak link in Liverpool's leaky defence. Of the 39 league goals Liverpool have conceded this season, Flanagan has been on the field for 20. Of the 10 clean sheets Liverpool have kept in 2013/14, Flanagan has been involved in just four.

As a further indication of his inability to properly read match situations, Flanagan has been dribbled past by an opponent on average 1.8 times per game. That total is joint with attacking playmaker Philippe Coutinho, a Brazilian flair player not known for his defensive duties, as more than any other Liverpool player this season. That total also unimpressively ranks Flanagan as being dribbled past more times per game than any other defender in the Premier League this season. This rawness was emphasised in Liverpool's 6-3 win over Cardiff City in Wales in March, when the home team's opening two goals came down Flanagan's flank before he was substituted in the 73rd minute
There goes my career as a football scout then as i've thought him decent whenever i've seen him play!

so not flanalahm?

There goes my career as a football scout then as i've thought him decent whenever i've seen him play!

Thing is mate with the way the rs have been bombing forward this year it covered his massive weaknesses and allowed him to just attack, most attacking fullbacks will look a hell of a lot better in that system, but when he's been required to defend he's been piss poor like, can see him getting absolutely mullered in the Champions League next year with some of the wingers he will be facing their

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back