Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
getting the debt down with the guarantee if increased tv money in the next few years keeps the value of the club high

meaning kewwright and co get top dollar for thier shares

Also ive heard rumours that our credit rating is fcked, just a rumour ofc, I have zero to back it up with.

Maybe the only loans we can get are from Wonga at interest rates of 103938384% APR.

Also ive heard rumours that our credit rating is fcked, just a rumour ofc, I have zero to back it up with.

Maybe the only loans we can get are from Wonga at interest rates of 103938384% APR.

thats ok, we could get the loan and repay it on payday then get another....simple :lol:

why am i seeing people link 4-5 players off any money we may get out of the sale of fellaini and baines?

there are wages to consider also

two signings tops

I'd like to see some value additions as well, even if it comes with some risk, or a gamble.

Swansea bought Michu for somewhere between £1.6 - £2m. That was after he'd just spent a season scoring 15 goals in Spain's La Liga.

How did the Swans get him so cheaply?

"When you see the big newspapers in Spain and people commentating on how we can sign a player like that for such a small amount of money, then the Spanish economy must be really bad."
Michael Laudrup

£100M extra in revenue over the next four seasons and still crying poverty in the transfer market. Something stinks. Gangsters running this club. What are they doing with this money?

£100M extra in revenue over the next four seasons and still crying poverty in the transfer market. Something stinks. Gangsters running this club. What are they doing with this money?

The next 4 seasons, not today.
We have debt now, hopefully we can pay off that as soon as possible.
Then we can use the money we pay on interest to pay wages, and get better player.
If we loan even more money now, we get even higher interest to pay, and then we have less money for wages.
So hopefully we are paying of debt, and not just wasting the money on new Badges

Yeh but surely are financial team have budgeted for say, a top 7-8 finish and have worked out roughly what we could earn in revenue come next season on the basis of that and take a loan out on the strength of that?.

So whats Swansea's & Norwich's excuse for spending £20m plus then, cos they haven't only just come up and got cash rich chairman/chairwoman?!.

This time last year Norwich had a debt of £11million.

As of now, they're basically debt free.

This is why they can spend the money they bring in from TV etc.

The next 4 seasons, not today.
We have debt now, hopefully we can pay off that as soon as possible.
Then we can use the money we pay on interest to pay wages, and get better player.
If we loan even more money now, we get even higher interest to pay, and then we have less money for wages.
So hopefully we are paying of debt, and not just wasting the money on new Badges

Our debt is serviced and managed adequately, or so we are told.

So the extra revenue that is coming in should not even be in any way responsible for that historic debt.

I am with Davek.....something stinks to high heaven!

I don't understand the whole debt situation. Are we in 40 million debt or something. And could this be payed of in a few years with the new tv money?

I don't understand the whole debt situation. Are we in 40 million debt or something. And could this be payed of in a few years with the new tv money?

It seems like a perpetual debt that never ever goes down, only up.

All stemming from when Billy Liar mortgaged the season ticket sales for the next 30 odd years or something stupid. Yet despite them paying this, they also borrow money from Earle's company apparently, so he makes coin off Everton whilst being sat on the board and contributing nothing else whatsoever.

It seems like a perpetual debt that never ever goes down, only up.

All stemming from when Billy Liar mortgaged the season ticket sales for the next 30 odd years or something stupid. Yet despite them paying this, they also borrow money from Earle's company apparently, so he makes coin off Everton whilst being sat on the board and contributing nothing else whatsoever.

And now we have another manager who wont say anything against Billy liar and the board while we sign all the Wigan side and finish 15th ..whats your plan b bobby when we are losing at home 3-0 to Hull ?? Koff

And now we have another manager who wont say anything against Billy liar and the board while we sign all the Wigan side and finish 15th ..whats your plan b bobby when we are losing at home 3-0 to Hull ?? Koff
Just an idea.. Why dont YOU voice your disapproval at Bluebill tomoz?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back