Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
And now we have another manager who wont say anything against Billy liar and the board while we sign all the Wigan side and finish 15th ..whats your plan b bobby when we are losing at home 3-0 to Hull ?? Koff

Lad, it was always going to be this way..he was sounded out because he would,nt make waves and IMHO promised the king with no clothes that he could bring players to the club on the cheap...that was his ticket into the club.

I just finished reading the last 6-7 pages, is it the end of the world or something?

The teams that got promoted last/this year have 25% of our wage bill, they can spend money now

I said this before and I repeat, maybe Martinez has 15M he can spend but is waiting to get to know our squad and youngsters to see which position needs investment? He might even wait till January to spend.

What about the fact that improving our starting 11 will cost at least 15M for each player?

Relax people, it’s a new era, not just for us, the whole premier league has changed, we have a very strong first team and for the first time since over a decade a very strong squad, it’s not true we lost 3 players and added 4, the only real player we lost is Neville and thanks God his gone, we also have Stones and Barkley who are already part of the first team, Lundstrum will be the next one who will break into the first team and it will be this season, check what Alan Stubbs said about him this week.

Less than a week for the season to start, yeah I would love us to go and buy someone for 20M, but if didn’t sign anyone, with the squad we have now, we should easily finish in Top 7, yeah Cardiff signed 3 players for 30M, name me the rest of their starting eleven.

Back to the topic: http://www.ht.no/100Sport/fotball/eliteserien/article386612.snd

Last edited:
The way I see it we almost certainly need to offload Heitinga and Gueye. The only problem being that no-one effing wants them ffs.

It's going to be much worse than that. I'll be proven 100% on my prediction we'll have a negative netspend come September 3rd. Which given all the circumstances you outline will be utterly shameful.

& when you're proven 100% wrong I hope you do the honourable thing & eat ****

However, in May 2013 an Odd-fan who won more than NOK 102M in the Eurojackpot lottery, paid NOK 2,5M for a 25% share of Semb Berge, to prevent Odd from being forced to sell him for a low price to a Norwegian club.

:lol:

Lot of massive over reactions on here lately. We never spend big money,thats not changing without investment. So far we have added 4 players to the squad and sold no one of note..
Time to relax and get behind Roberto and the squad.. Season starts Saturday lets see how we get on before losing our heads..

Know it's been mentioned previously about Fellaini possibly in swap for Rooney, even though highly unlikely. However Rooney to EFC bet just gone from 150/1 to 33/1 on Bet 365! Presuming a few quid been put down, could mean nothing...

£100M extra in revenue over the next four seasons and still crying poverty in the transfer market. Something stinks. Gangsters running this club. What are they doing with this money?

Money that hasn't arrived yet but carry on with your propoganda push lad

You know full well the first tranch of additional cash hasn't landed yet & yet you still continue to spin the idea that there's £100m somehow 'missing' from the clubs accounts

You ain't that daft lad therefore you're playing a game here which makes you every bit the phoney that you're accusing others of being...............

I just finished reading the last 6-7 pages, is it the end of the world or something?

The teams that got promoted last/this year have 25% of our wage bill, they can spend money now

I said this before and I repeat, maybe Martinez has 15M he can spend but is waiting to get to know our squad and youngsters to see which position needs investment? He might even wait till January to spend.

What about the fact that improving our starting 11 will cost at least 15M for each player?

Relax people, it’s a new era, not just for us, the whole premier league has changed, we have a very strong first team and for the first time since over a decade a very strong squad, it’s not true we lost 3 players and added 4, the only real player we lost is Neville and thanks God his gone, we also have Stones and Barkley who are already part of the first team, Lundstrum will be the next one who will break into the first team and it will be this season, check what Alan Stubbs said about him this week.

Less than a week for the season to start, yeah I would love us to go and buy someone for 20M, but if didn’t sign anyone, with the squad we have now, we should easily finish in Top 7, yeah Cardiff signed 3 players for 30M, name me the rest of their starting eleven.

Back to the topic: http://www.ht.no/100Sport/fotball/eliteserien/article386612.snd

If he waits till january he'll never see it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back