Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We might as well publish our list of players because like the one plot of land in Liverpool that Bill has his eye on, it does.nt make a lick of difference if you don,t have the dough.

Effectively we have spent our summer transfer budget on 4 x Wigan players and now we have to sell to buy again. Moyes had the same problem - which was he had on average less than 10m each season to find new players in the summer unless he wanted to sell.

The problem I have is that clearly the board have no intention of altering the fiscal policy at the club even for a new manager. I don,t expect them to go out and get loans but one would have thought that between the 3 directors they would have put something into the kitty.

of course the directors want all the plaudits when we win something for nothing. CL football my arse.
On average less than £10m?! Try less than £3m!

To be honest, that system seems like the sort of thing you'd build up if you weren't confident in your own judgment. That the way to true success in football lies in percentages. Moyes for me has two problems that stop h getting to the top
1 he doesn't love football, in the way that Martinez or Benitez does. It's variables just don't interest him, he just wants to get from a to b in the most efficient way possible
2 he's not hard enough. Essentially he comes across as quite a sensitive person, which is a laudable characteristic vbut to get to the top you do need to be feared a bit.

Sorry Kev, that's one of the most ridiculous posts I've ever seen.

Is Moyes still 'poised' to bid for Fellaini & Baines, or is he still 'turning to them'?

I can't keep up with his rapid movements & quick decision making in the transfer market...

tumblr_m71rtmbiD11r284vh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back