Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kone's on £50k per week, so there's Neville's taken care of.

Robles will be on similar to Mucha

Alcaraz will be on more than Der Hammer imo.

& I doubt Deulofeu is on buttons like....

All told there'll be 2/3rds of nothing left over.

I don't think Joel will be on similar wages to what Mucha was on, maybe not far off, maybe £15K a week?. Alcaraz will be on about £20-25K a week I bet?!. And I wouldn't be surprised if Barca are still taking care of all Deulofeu's wages.

I don't think Joel will be on similar wages to what Mucha was on, maybe not far off, maybe £15K a week?. Alcaraz will be on about £20-25K a week I bet?!. And I wouldn't be surprised if Barca are still taking care of all Deulofeu's wages.

No way Kone is on 50k a week, 30k max

Why not? Robles has PL experience, Mucha might as well have had "Emergency use only" stamped on his forehead.

I doubt Barca are picking up Gerards wages either, that's not generally how it works mate.

Why not? Robles has PL experience, Mucha might as well have had "Emergency use only" stamped on his forehead.

I doubt Barca are picking up Gerards wages either, that's not generally how it works mate.

Why doesn't it?. Course it can, did we pay all of Jo's wages when we loaned him from City then?!

Sam Rhodes @SamuelRhodes
Okay #MUFC fans, here it is. Out guy in Manchester claims that Fellaini has agreed personal terms and a £23.8 million fee has been submitted

We will be paying his wages, but if he plays more then 50% of games then we don't have to pay a loan fee.

OK; so apart from the Twitter shyte, we have it, seems, an impasse at the minute.

We have Martinez, who knows that we are desperately short in central midfield and would love to purchase at least two players in that position.

HOWEVER, then we have the Board, who are a bunch of spineless, greedy, corrupt sh*thouses, who will not put a penny into the team, and thus, because we have no money, Martinez cannot buy his midfielders.

So, Martinez reacts to the supporters by saying that he is happy with what he has, and no more players are necessary; this is essentially a lie, because he knows that a central midfield of Heitinga and Osman will mean defeat in every match they start.

So, in essence, we wait, for Moyes to react, so that we can react; it's an utter disgrace...:@

Window watch on my sky sports app is saying we are interested in some Australian kid called Brillante, sounds like he could be cheap enough for it to be true.

Honestly, I would love for Martinez to give Stones a shot at playing in front of the back 4...I doubt if Martinez will play him there though...

...............Howard...................
Coleman Jagielka Distin Baines
..............Stones............
.............Fellaini Barkley........
.....Mirallas ...........Pienaar.....
..............Jelavic.....................

Stones has the pace and the pass, he can tackle, and seems like an intelligent lad as well, all the attributes...he is raw, and would need to perfect the nuances, but surely our own Lee Carsley can come and give him some pointers...Stones is the answer if the Board won't sanction the money for Martinez to go out and buy an enforcer...

I am but an amateur, so if you pick holes in my arguement, please do so gently...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back