Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like Sheedy and trust a fair bit of what he says, but a double bid seems unlikely to me. They wont pay what Baines is worth by himself and Fellaini has a set price still.

No reason to not trust in fact the more i think about it, if the intention of utd is to get both then a double bid would suit everton more than individual ones, much moreso if fellainis release clause has expired, say a combined 35 million it can be structured as fellaini as 15 baines at 20 meaning no sell on to standard, yes dodgy as **** but exactly what porto did with their players going to monaco to avoid paying any sell on with moutinho

Hope im wrong like as baines going would be a disaster

No reason to not trust in fact the more i think about it, if the intention of utd is to get both then a double bid would suit everton more than individual ones, much moreso if fellainis release clause has expired, say a combined 35 million it can be structured as fellaini as 15 baines at 20 meaning no sell on to standard, yes dodgy as **** but exactly what porto did with their players going to monaco to avoid paying any sell on with moutinho

Martinez does,nt want Baines to go says sheedy.

Intresting angle you have on that deal.

I like Sheedy and trust a fair bit of what he says, but a double bid seems unlikely to me. They wont pay what Baines is worth by himself and Fellaini has a set price still.

Sheedy followed up with that, went on to state that its thought the double bid wont be enough, and then also said that RM wants to Baines to stay. So we're basically only entertaining bids for Fellaini and not Baines

If that happens and we accept anything less than £40m, Bill needs f*cking. I wouldn't take anything under £45m personally and that's taking our financial situation into account realistically.

This is a strange form of punishment? If this is the punishment dished out for doing bad things then I have all sorts of sins to confess to.

That was paper bollocks it never happened. Sporting got 3.5m euro from the sell on clause, the sale price was 25m euro

Its is pretty sad that we have to sell 1 player for 2 players. :( That was football was all about in the old days. If we could just keep our team and add one CM, then I would be fine.

That was paper bollocks it never happened. Sporting got 3.5m euro from the sell on clause, the sale price was 25m euro

aye mate but rodriguez comprised £40 million compared to £22 for moutinho in that deal so a fair slice of moutinhos fee was shifted onto the other player, they definitely done it as a double deal in order to allow some shady shenanigans to go on, fair point though that the extent of it was paper bollocks to a degree to make it more of a story etc

This is a strange form of punishment? If this is the punishment dished out for doing bad things then I have all sorts of sins to confess to.

Depends who's administering the punishment. Personally I would recommend Arobieke, A. for the job, if Bill was to take a low offer here.

You may wish to reconsider - I believe he neglected to tell you that the deed would be done with a baseball bat fitted with rusty nails and not the french tickler option!

You may wish to reconsider - I believe he neglected to tell you that the deed would be done with a baseball bat fitted with rusty nails and not the french tickler option!

Just get Distan to do the rodgering, by all accounts he carries his own baseball bat around in his kecks ;p

So who really thinks fellaini will start against Norwich for us?? Wait and see he is sold on Friday and we start against Norwich with osman and heitinga in the middle of the park

So who really thinks fellaini will start against Norwich for us?? Wait and see he is sold on Friday and we start against Norwich with osman and heitinga in the middle of the park

If he wants Fellaini, he gets him today or tomorrow so we can get a replacement in and registered for the weekend. If not, then he simply has to wait until after Norwich. He wont mind, gives him time to mull over putting a bid in for him, like he does with everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back