Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read an article the other day which said it had already expired although take it with a grain of salt as journos just make everything up anyway.

Well that's it, cos I read it ended on 14th August, so that if it was met and he got bought, it would give us just over 2 weeks I think to get in a replacement and whatever more?!.

Alderweireld, Banega & Chantome with the Fellaini money would be immense!

WAGES!

We cant just bring in three players like that. None of them players would be coming for 15k a week or anything. Probably looking in the 50-60k range each.

I do think Chantome would be a good option for us for the style Martinez wants to play. We should try a sneaky loan deal regardless.

Alderweireld, Banega & Chantome with the Fellaini money would be immense!

It's all just wishfull thinking right now but you could possibly sign those 2 (Banega & Chantome), if you go by values and what other clubs have bid for these players, for around about 16, 17, 18 million tops I bet?!.

Now ive seen us linked to McCarthy again today for £15m, and I do actually like the lad, I think he's decent, but for the sake of an extra few million, i'd rather have the other 2!.

WAGES!

We cant just bring in three players like that. None of them players would be coming for 15k a week or anything. Probably looking in the 50-60k range each.

I do think Chantome would be a good option for us for the style Martinez wants to play. We should try a sneaky loan deal regardless.

Mate, we'd have Felli's £75K a week wages, we've lost Moyes & Neville who earned a fair bit each, Mucha and Hitz who wont of been paid peanuts!.

There's no way are 4 new signings have took up the likes of all Moyes, Neville, Mucha & Hitzlesperger's wages up!.

Why stop there? Throw in Kaka!

You do realise that after a fee has been agreed with a club there are other hidden costs such as an agent fee, sign on bonus etc..

Yeah but you wouldn't pay there set fees all in one go, they'd be stretched payments over a set amount of years, so we would be able to cover all that.

Mate, we'd have Felli's £75K a week wages, we've lost Moyes & Neville who earned a fair bit each, Mucha and Hitz who wont of been paid peanuts!.

There's no way are 4 new signings have took up the likes of all Moyes, Neville, Mucha & Hitzlesperger's wages up!.

Kone's on £50k per week, so there's Neville's taken care of.

Robles will be on similar to Mucha

Alcaraz will be on more than Der Hammer imo.

& I doubt Deulofeu is on buttons like....

All told there'll be 2/3rds of nothing left over.

Kone's on £50k per week, so there's Neville's taken care of.

Robles will be on similar to Mucha

Alcaraz will be on more than Der Hammer imo.

& I doubt Deulofeu is on buttons like....

All told there'll be 2/3rds of nothing left over.

Saved me the effort of a response there..even though you havnt actually as I responded to you instead!

Suddenly feel depressed about all things Everton. Just sitting here waiting for someone to take our best players off us so we can actually spend some money. koff Everton

Joint baines/felliani bid expected from Man Utd this week ->Sheedy

If that happens and we accept anything less than £40m, Bill needs f*cking. I wouldn't take anything under £45m personally and that's taking our financial situation into account realistically.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back