Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
At the start of the window I was completely against selling Fellaini. Now if got £25m for him & we brought in a box to box centre mid & someone to get on the ball & make us play I'd be up for selling him

Why? To spend the proceeds on Mccarthy? No thanks Didn't we all know that there never was enough cash ??

Serious question....

Would you prefer a McCarthy who will run his bollox off every week and give his all for the club

Or

A Fellaini who strops around the place and only turns up when he feels like it ...

In all the sports pages I have seen today, Felli is still being linked with Man U but no mention of Baines. It was reported that our ex manager was closing in on deals. Read into that what you will.

Serious question....

Would you prefer a McCarthy who will run his bollox off every week and give his all for the club

Or

A Fellaini who strops around the place and only turns up when he feels like it ...

Ever Banega is the answer to this question. Somehow.

Ever Banega is the answer to this question. Somehow.

Serious though ijj, I know you're hate for McCarthy but the lad an play a bit.... Not saying I want him but felli don't seem to wanna be here at the moment and I want players giving their all for the shirt.... We can't afford to carry anybody no matter how good they are.

Serious though ijj, I know you're hate for McCarthy but the lad an play a bit.... Not saying I want him but felli don't seem to wanna be here at the moment and I want players giving their all for the shirt.... We can't afford to carry anybody no matter how good they are.

I know mate I was only messing, well sort of. Banega is so bloody perfect for us it annoys me.

Anyway, I know the point you are making and you're not wrong. But if Fellaini plays out of his skin on Saturday and score 8 then nobody will care. So that's what i'm currently hoping for. I will accept 7 goals.

And as a side, I exaggerate my McCarthy opinion. He's not sh*t. He's just average. And I feel we need and could get better should we ever have money ever again.

I know mate I was only messing, well sort of. Banega is so bloody perfect for us it annoys me.

Anyway, I know the point you are making and you're not wrong. But if Fellaini plays out of his skin on Saturday and score 8 then nobody will care. So that's what i'm currently hoping for. I will accept 7 goals.

And as a side, I exaggerate my McCarthy opinion. He's not sh*t. He's just average. And I feel we need and could get better should we ever have money ever again.
I agree we could get better but I nor you have a say mate.... In Roberto we trust !!

Interesting but valid point.... Personally I feel he is integral to how well we perform... We really miss him when he doesn't play.

This is what annoys me so much, and we feel it when he injured, that why we cant allow our team to be at his beck and call. We need a replacement for him asap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back