Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you really comparing Kone with the likes of Rooney and Tevez? Come on mate.

I bet they said the same about Beattie (and he was definitely garbage).

I would absolutely love to be proved wrong Brenn, just can't see it.

Beattie wasn't garbage. Moyes tried to turn him into the kind of striker he wasn't. I'm afraid the the blame for the failure of many strikers at Everton over the last ten years must be laid firmly at Moyes' door.

He tends to bring in players he trusts. I am not surprised he trusts his former captain of his old team. Hey and I don't want any of them. I just think he will bring more Wigan players in when we have about 1/2 days to spend the fee (i.e Man Utd will make a bid for our best players on 30/8 and got accepted).

How do you know that? Based on three of his signings he has made and thats it? One was a free and one was buttons. He didnt take a load of Swansea players over to Wigan with him.

How do you know that? Based on three of his signings he has made and thats it? One was a free and one was buttons. He didnt take a load of Swansea players over to Wigan with him.

Likely scenario and track record of our club. Surely I would love Fellaini and Baines to stay even that's mean we bring no more players in.

'why would I go back to Wigan for players, we are shopping in a world market'

Remember this as we move through the next days and weeks of the last throws of the transfer window. (y)

Martinez has signed two players from his former club.
A centrehalf on a free transfer that is highly rated.
A centre forward that he knows can score goals at a reasonable price to give depth to our squad.

Even David Moyes wants to bring one or probably two players from his old club and he has gone to the champions who have a huge squad already and wealth we can only dream about which would allow him to entice players from all over the world.

Still, i'd be proper miffed if we don't bring in 1 or 2 good central midfielders soon.
That, or make Barkley come of age overnight. Him and Conor Grant and Cisco Junior while we're at it.

Christ. We're gonna finish 13th this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back