Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have been linked with dozens of players this summer...most of the links have been fanciful and not for a second taken seriously by posters whose opinon you would respect, either because the players were realistically way outside of our budget or players not good enough for our squad.

As usual we have the same posters continually criticising everything to do with the club from the chairmam,to the board,to the manager to the players ,to the crest,to the kit....anything at all will do.

They are either living absolutely miserable lives or certainly in my estimation Liverpool supporters who are having great fum on for a such as this prodding and goading.

I have been supporting Everton since approx. 1968, I have seen good times and bad.
At the moment we are in an intermediate phase neither great or awful....which in my opinon very accurately reflects my opinon of our previous manager.

We await to see what our new manager brings. We know he won't be making 20m signings. He really won't have a real understanding of his squad until probably January.
Keep calm , wait and see what develops between now and Sept. 2nd. and for goodness sake try to ignore the hysteria.

keep-calm-and-fap-moan.png

Spurs's current CMs:

-Paulinho
-Sandro
-Dembele
-Parker
-Holtby
-Siggurdsson
-Huddlestone

Realistically Holtby, Siggurdsson, Parker, Huddlestone. I'd take all of them like.

Of all them players there I'd say Sigurdsson would have the biggest impact for us. I'd love him here. The rest aren't that great IMO and Spurs should go for quality over quantity.

We have been linked with dozens of players this summer...most of the links have been fanciful and not for a second taken seriously by posters whose opinon you would respect, either because the players were realistically way outside of our budget or players not good enough for our squad.

As usual we have the same posters continually criticising everything to do with the club from the chairmam,to the board,to the manager to the players ,to the crest,to the kit....anything at all will do.

They are either living absolutely miserable lives or certainly in my estimation Liverpool supporters who are having great fum on for a such as this prodding and goading.

I have been supporting Everton since approx. 1968, I have seen good times and bad.
At the moment we are in an intermediate phase neither great or awful....which in my opinon very accurately reflects my opinon of our previous manager.

We await to see what our new manager brings. We know he won't be making 20m signings. He really won't have a real understanding of his squad until probably January.
Keep calm , wait and see what develops between now and Sept. 2nd. and for goodness sake try to ignore the hysteria.

Have some positive rep sir.

Arsenal are putting in bids of £40m for world class players and actively pursuing others like Gustavo, another inane comparison.

Not really the point you made.

You said we are joke because we're not signing anyone today. Loads of clubs aren't signing players today.

Perhaps you should be a little clearer in what you type before criticising others.

Barcelona aren't signing anyone today. Joke them.

Well said pal.

Not really the point you made.

You said we are joke because we're not signing anyone today. Loads of clubs aren't signing players today.

Perhaps you should be a little clearer in what you type before criticising others.

Barcelona aren't signing anyone today. Joke them.

How pedantic. Others clubs have made significant improvements to their squad whilst we have not and the areas we need to desperately improve have not been addressed and do not seem likely to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back