Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
a.baa-Keep-Calm-And-Stop-Using-Thi.jpg

So that's it for us then? We just accept it and watch the powerhouses of West Ham, Norwich, Cardiff, Southampton and Swansea completely outspend us in the market?
It's no wonder Kenwright is in such a comfortable position when some our fans have such little expectation of a once great club.

You're getting this wrong.

All those clubs you listed have money to spend. To invest. We don't have it. It's really that simple.

Saints for example, have a billionaire owner. Good for them. We don't.

I think the arguement you're making is that we shouldn't accept this fact. And you're right we shouldn't. But not signing anyone today doesn't make us a joke does it?

All those clubs you listed have money to spend. To invest. We don't have it. It's really that simple.

I think the arguement you're making is that we shouldn't accept this fact. And you're right we shouldn't. But not signing anyone today doesn't make us a joke does it?

The badge makes us a joke, and the lack of ventilation holes in our shirts.

RIP NSNO

Having billionaires on the board who dont put their hands in their pocket suggests otherwise.

Continued lack of investment whilst the clubs around and below us invest will surely only lead to a fall? It is very easy to lose a footing in this league. Newcastle United finished 5th one year and the next were battling relegation, we are far from bullet proof.

According to some, as I said, its been 'leading to a fall' for about 7 years already. Of course no one is bullet proof. And Newcastle were battling relegation DESPITE investing millions in players.
I live in a nice house, but there are plenty of nicer houses around. Why don't I move? Because its too expensive. Thats real life...its called not spending money you havent got.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back