Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to some, as I said, its been 'leading to a fall' for about 7 years already. Of course no one is bullet proof. And Newcastle were battling relegation DESPITE investing millions in players.
I live in a nice house, but there are plenty of nicer houses around. Why don't I move? Because its too expensive. Thats real life...its called not spending money you havent got.

For sale,
One detached property.

*Currently has 14 mortgages on it.
*Dilapidated condition (owner informs us it may not pass a Health and Safety Certificate)
*No intention to upgrade property in the near future.

*Bought in 2002.
*Owner seeks a modest profit on his initial out lay due to lack of investment in keeping property up to scratch.

OIRO £125 million.
Please form an orderly queue to express an interest in the bargain price

If Gareth Bale is worth £105m i find it baffling that our whole club isn't. Obviously not literally but kind of puts it into perspective.

Aren't cardiff/norwich in debt? I thought every club apart from Blackpool and one other are in debt. Why is it only us that are bothered about it?

You're getting this wrong.

All those clubs you listed have money to spend. To invest. We don't have it. It's really that simple.

Saints for example, have a billionaire owner. Good for them. We don't.

I think the arguement you're making is that we shouldn't accept this fact. And you're right we shouldn't. But not signing anyone today doesn't make us a joke does it?

We actually have a very rich board of directors. The clubs I listed have spent on the back of the TV money, we turn over a lot more money than those clubs yet they can continue to outspend us.
When we have fans willing to accept this and call this transfer window some sort of huge improvement when all we've done is brought in 2 average, aging players, a back up goalkeeper and a Barcelona B player on loan sums us up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back