Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We actually have a very rich board of directors. The clubs I listed have spent on the back of the TV money, we turn over a lot more money than those clubs yet they can continue to outspend us.
When we have fans willing to accept this and call this transfer window some sort of huge improvement when all we've done is brought in 2 average, aging players, a back up goalkeeper and a Barcelona B player on loan sums us up.

What are you doing to change it then?

Nothing. Great.

But it's like you thought it would be any different this year. Of course it wouldn't.

Aren't cardiff/norwich in debt? I thought every club apart from Blackpool and one other are in debt. Why is it only us that are bothered about it?

The accounts at Norwich look ok, EBITDA at 26 million, not bad at all. Cant be arsed searching for Cardiffs, but I will award you the task of searching them out.

http://www.canaries.co.uk/news/article/annual-accounts-434977.aspx

Anyway, West Ham Utd, Cardiff City FC and Everton FC walk into a bar

West Ham says " I'll have a half of lager and some Jellied eels barmaid "

Cardiff City FC says " I'll have a pint of Cider and nuts "

Everton FC says " I'll have a glass of tap water please "

We actually have a very rich board of directors. The clubs I listed have spent on the back of the TV money, we turn over a lot more money than those clubs yet they can continue to outspend us.
When we have fans willing to accept this and call this transfer window some sort of huge improvement when all we've done is brought in 2 average, aging players, a back up goalkeeper and a Barcelona B player on loan sums us up.

But it's already been established that as a whole the majority are happy to shout hostile at BK but when the chips are down that is all they do shout(and yes i'm one of them).

So what exactly do you want me too do that will change the situation? or can I get on with being optimistic for the new season.

But it is an improvement.

Look at the last few transfer windows.

1 we didnt sign a single player
1 we sold our "best" player 5minutes before the window closed
1 we agreed a fee for a player only for him to fail a medical

Its CURRENTLY the first window since 2008 in which we have a positive net spend.

The accounts at Norwich look ok, EBITDA at 26 million, not bad at all. Cant be arsed searching for Cardiffs, but I will award you the task of searching them out.

http://www.canaries.co.uk/news/article/annual-accounts-434977.aspx

Anyway, West Ham Utd, Cardiff City FC and Everton FC walk into a bar

West Ham says " I'll have a half of lager and some Jellied eels barmaid "

Cardiff City FC says " I'll have a pint of Cider and nuts "

Everton FC says " I'll have a glass of tap water please "

and so staying sober finished above the p!ssheads whu and cardiff

What are you doing to change it then?

Nothing. Great.

But it's like you thought it would be any different this year. Of course it wouldn't.

Where have I said I can change it? I've voiced my disapproval of it and in the past attended the protests against the board.
Also I did think this year would be different with a new manager in place, a bumper new television deal and a fair deal of prize money from the league placing.

Where have I said I can change it? I've voiced my disapproval of it and in the past attended the protests against the board.
Also I did think this year would be different with a new manager in place, a bumper new television deal and a fair deal of prize money from the league placing.

More fool you then.

And the latest rumourZ are?

_63771343_63771098.jpg

Sad to see that the board have managed to stamp out any ambition and hope for some Evertonians.

It's more about realism mate, we understand the position we are in. Do you honestly believe none of us want a return to the great sides of our title winning past and challenging for honours on all fronts every season? Of course we do, at the same time we realise it's not in our immediate future because of *Insert your own reason/agenda for this here*.

I don't know what's going to happen in the future though and I highly doubt you do either so just enjoy the new fresh start.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back