Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That Josh Brillante chap getting linked again.

Thor-Avengers.jpg

Do you really trust what the Echo reports, I would not they are RS biased. Don't recall seeing anywhere that Man U saying they have lost interest. The whole way it is written seems to me to suggest make a better offer.

AS for 30 mill for Felli, I wish, but doubt if Man U will offer that. In truth I think BK should tell Man U after their behaviour we will not do any more business with them.

Do you really trust what the Echo reports, I would not they are RS biased. Don't recall seeing anywhere that Man U saying they have lost interest. The whole way it is written seems to me to suggest make a better offer.

AS for 30 mill for Felli, I wish, but doubt if Man U will offer that. In truth I think BK should tell Man U after their behaviour we will not do any more business with them.

Written by Greg O'Keeffe. Seems a genuine guy.

I'm pretty sure we don't have that money.

I'm positive we don't have that money, but it seems evident that Martinez is not going to be caught short on deadline day when Moyes comes calling with his £20m bid for Felliani.

As it stands now we need at least one additional midfielder, when Felliani goes we will need at least two (probably three) midfielders.

It's highly likely that these deals are being queued up like planes in a holding pattern waiting for Moyes to stop dithering and finally put a bid in. This is evidently something that Moyes didn't do when he was at the helm.

I'm positive we don't have that money, but it seems evident that Martinez is not going to be caught short on deadline day when Moyes comes calling with his £20m bid for Felliani.

As it stands now we need at least one additional midfielder, when Felliani goes we will need at least two (probably three) midfielders.

It's highly likely that these deals are being queued up like planes in a holding pattern waiting for Moyes to stop dithering and finally put a bid in. This is evidently something that Moyes didn't do when he was at the helm.

There's no way of God's Earth that he'll be buying him for that sort of money this window.

I'd agree that Martinez has almost certainly been lining up a contingency plan should a massive offer arrive, but it'll have to be way in excess of £20m in order to succeed.

There's no way of God's Earth that he'll be buying him for that sort of money this window.

I'd agree that Martinez has almost certainly been lining up a contingency plan should a massive offer arrive, but it'll have to be way in excess of £20m in order to succeed.

We've had this conversation already.
You think he won't go for that price. I think the board will sell him should the receive any bid above £20m.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back