Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

With respect, Dave's Moyes Bashing was based on years of watching Everton under Moyes. We've not even started the season yet with Martinez and there is fear-mongering already. Which is one of the points Dave was trying to make.

Saying "I have worry A and worry B about Martinez" isn't fear-mongering. It's called using an Everton forum and having an opinion. It is to say something could go wrong in my opinion. If you think someone posting on GOT that they have some concerns about the new manager will result in his performance being hampered or fans being whipped into hysteria, then I don't know what to say.

If you try and kill davek then two grow back in his place. You got to learn the ropes on here obviously.

At one point it was davek v the entire forum. He's still here, that tells you something.

Get on the winning team before it's too late.

Saying "I have worry A and worry B about Martinez" isn't fear-mongering. It's called using an Everton forum and having an opinion. It is to say something could go wrong in my opinion. If you think someone posting on GOT that they have some concerns about the new manager will result in his performance being hampered or fans being whipped into hysteria, then I don't know what to say.

Indeed, it's completely rational to have concerns about the new manager, I do. I'd imagine every Evertonian does. I'm more talking about people making threads immediately after a bad performance in pre-season and the like, there are those who only wish to discuss the negatives... and that will breed more negativity in the fan base, not that Martinez is going to log onto GOT and shed a single tear. Equivalently, there are those who only acknowledge the positives about Martinez and that's also silly.

Everyone should be behind the new manager, but from a rational point of view be sceptical about the new manager.

You're calling him a liar by definition in this comment;

As you're saying he's said we have cash in order to "protect the board", & that you know definitively that we've only got cash for a loan.

So I did,nt write that "he is a liar"..thanks

www.abovetopsecret this way ->You,ll find all kinds of stuff that is made up to suit your needs.

Lads any transfer rumors in the transfer thread?

Indeed, it's completely rational to have concerns about the new manager, I do. I'd imagine every Evertonian does. I'm more talking about people making threads immediately after a bad performance in pre-season and the like, there are those who only wish to discuss the negatives... and that will breed more negativity in the fan base, not that Martinez is going to log onto GOT and shed a single tear. Equivalently, there are those who only acknowledge the positives about Martinez and that's also silly.

Everyone should be behind the new manager, but from a rational point of view be sceptical about the new manager.

Yeah, I do think those threads are a bit silly, but there's no need to read so much into them. It's often just frustration of a single person. Concerned or not, 40k blues will raise the roof in 9 days time and the overwhelming majority will give RM a fair crack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back