Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just because Heitinga wants to go back to Ajax doesn't mean they want him. He's hardly a Wayne Rooney type. They could have three CB's coming through that they rate as better or better value as we speak.

Johnny H would have cult status straight away at Ajax again. Personally speaking i think he's decent with tendency to be ****e on occasion. Agree with the point about having a youngster being better value tho.

This is becoming a joke this there's never any money ever at Everton. How long can we carry this on? This is my point if we were to go down we would never come back, why can't people see kenwright is a disgrace and the board? Other clubs act or make them selves heard. We just clap our chairman.... All the way to the championship eventually

There is a thread for precisely this, here;

http://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/t...-Board-Thread-(Inc-Bill-Kenwright-Blue-Union)

May 2014 for me

The media won,t wait that long , it will kick off for them after the final whistle has been blown on sat.

I don't give two flying ****s what the media say tbh mate, their all in the pocket of one of the money clubs anyways, besides think they wont have the ink with all the moyes stories they will be penning early season as utd wont have a good start of that im certain with those fixtures they have

Well, there are devotees who appear to identify more with the new Man Utd manager than with Everton, atm at least. I think some of them get confused in that they see criticism of Moyes as in some way, shape or form a denial of the hand that Kenwright played in restricting his efforts, so they then point to his successor and have an attitude of 'well, let's see how someone else carries that burden...and when he fails it'll show just what a good job Moyes did'. But they're cutting off their nose to spite their face. It serves no one any good to constantly doubt and/or criticise a man brought in to continue the salvage job. It's wishful thinking to prove a point when really what we need is 100% backing for Martinez and to give him plenty of room (in terms of time) to operate. So when you or others say: 'it's legitimate to have concerns, we're not anti-Martinez' you actively - in some small way - contribute to an air of impending crisis that works against the man and, therefore, the club itself. Besides, concerns, worries, reservations about a man who hasn't managed a single competitive Everton game is ludicrous in any case.

So when you were calling Moyes every name under the sun for the last few years of his reign you weren't doing that?

Have I? I said he has issued statements to protect both his and the boards intrest in the event that he can,t add to the key resources he needs or that IF the results go against him then he is justified in not addressing it in the transfer mkt.

Yes you have, you stated that he only had funds for a loan move & nothing more. I was asking what you had to back this statement of fact up like......the answer above, has confirmed what I suspected.....

Want RM To succeedbut think he's going to have a Rodgers start by playing well but dropping lots of points till his style/system kick's in and/or brings in his players in January

I don't give two flying ****s what the media say tbh mate, their all in the pocket of one of the money clubs anyways, besides think they wont have the ink with all the moyes stories they will be penning early season as utd wont have a good start of that im certain with those fixtures they have

Moyes has gone. Martinez is our manager thus we control our own match results and with it the discussion in and out of the print media.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back