Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fair enough like.

I did think Moyes really was boss and predict (albeit prematurely) we'll go downhill under Martinez, I'm not ashamed to say it as it's a fair opinion. If that means I'm in a Moyes cult then fair do's, that's the internet for you.

Your not a moyes cultist mate ;p theirs a difference about being concerned that someone who at bad time for the club did bring a lot of stability to us has left and worried about the new guy, and hoping for us to nosedive so you can say told you so. Something im sure your not hoping for just by you showing the passion you do for us.

For what its worth im mixed on moyes, good at the start, by the end knew hed taken us as far as he was gonna and had his eyes elsewhere for the past two years, all the rest of my opinion on him are just that my own opinions and probably a bit biased as i hated some things liked some others about him.
I hope Marty can push us on, gonna be hard though i will admit, and if we stay roughly were we are now but play more entertainingly and maybe have some cup joy then i think its the best we can hope for under the current ownership

Don't know if anyone else as noticed, the R word is being mentioned quite often lately, sorry I just can't understand why, we haven't kicked a ball in anger yet, am I missing something ?.

He's good on the ball, but to say he was half arsed off it, is an understatement. He was one of the reasons their back line was left hopelessly exposed.

Yeah, I see what your saying. BUt he was in a relegation scrap. They needed Sean Derry's, not classy footballers. I like to think we are in a different position.

We keep Fellaini, then a Granero is exactly the type we need.

I'd take Granero. Think like most new players he was adapting to the prem.. but not at the right team to do it.

He'd bring something to us for sure, and i'm confident he could be a good signing at us.

Your not a moyes cultist mate ;p theirs a difference about being concerned that someone who at bad time for the club did bring a lot of stability to us has left and worried about the new guy, and hoping for us to nosedive so you can say told you so. Something im sure your not hoping for just by you showing the passion you do for us.

For what its worth im mixed on moyes, good at the start, by the end knew hed taken us as far as he was gonna and had his eyes elsewhere for the past two years, all the rest of my opinion on him are just that my own opinions and probably a bit biased as i hated some things liked some others about him.
I hope Marty can push us on, gonna be hard though i will admit, and if we stay roughly were we are now but play more entertainingly and maybe have some cup joy then i think its the best we can hope for under the current ownership

Nice one mate and I agree with all of that.

I like the bit in bold. If Martinez does that for us, he's moved us on from where Moyes had us, which is what we all want and would be a great achievement, given the restraints, which brings us back to now and this thread. I'll trust Martinez if he wants to go for McCarthy, but he's definitely not my choice. I'm not manager though, so all I have is an opinion on it from afar! I hope I'm wrong if he is brought in and me, for example Ijjy and others are vaulted into oblivion when he turns boss and leaves for United for £30m one day.

Surely we'd have to get a CM on loan if we have no cash without sales.

As with most pre-season anxiety, we'll have to wait and see...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back