Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
he hasn't been anywhere near 100% fit mate, it's probably the main reason for his level being not as high.
That had crossed my mind too. Also he played just about every minute of every game, and that probably took it's toll too as he did look jaded in the closing months.

I was looking forward to the new season with Martinez in charge, but you just know the club will sell if a bid of around £35m comes in, and to lose two influential just before the season starts would be catastrophic.

Think we're underestimating how important Fellaini is to us. He's a unique player who causes damage in attack and in midfield. Has a stunning engines.

He's a player that belongs at a United in all honesty.

And we would be happy to replace him with James McCarthy? Wow.

Some saying McCarthy would free up Barkley. Maybe so. But I went on Saturday and that's just what Fellaini did. Plus he's a goal threat which I don't see McCarthy as. A step down in my opinion.

Some saying McCarthy would free up Barkley. Maybe so. But I went on Saturday and that's just what Fellaini did. Plus he's a goal threat which I don't see McCarthy as. A step down in my opinion.

Exactly. Freeing Barkley up? Who was holding him back on Saturday?

And have we just put all our seasons hopes on a 19 year old?

Okay.

To me, if those two go Martinez better have a surprise or two up his sleeve. Moyes ain't in people's good book, but when he sold, he improved the team with top players for the most part

Imagine Baines and Felly out with Mcarthy and Barry in

BEST WINDOW EVER

CASHBACK!

BK2.jpg

I wrote recently having watched the Ireland game how impressed I was about McCarthy how I reckon he has a great engine on him can pick a pass and would add something to our team if he was to join.. I also said I didn't think he was worth the reported fee of 15 million I hope for his sake he doesn't join now and only reason I'm saying this is down to the abuse the lad is getting on here.. He doesn't set the price. I know this is a forum and people are entitled to opinions but this guy is a cracking player.just for 1 minute take away that he plays for Wigan or that they were relegated last season just solely base your opinions on football and how he plays then if you think the same so be it..

I can't see McCarthy costing more than about £8m. He's the one player I wanted us to get from Wigan, now we've got half their old team I'd rather we look elsewhere.

Finnish commentator just said Barry might be getting a free transfer...he wasnt at helsinki either...something going on there?...pellegrini wants to get rid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back