The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That ship has sailed mate, should be looking at reducing the age of the squad not increasing it

He is still a great player. If he doesn't cost any (big) money to sign and on a 2 year deal he would be a good signing for me. As long as you are good enough age doesn't matter.

He is still a great player. If he doesn't cost any (big) money to sign and on a 2 year deal he would be a good signing for me. As long as you are good enough age doesn't matter.

Dont mean to sound funny mate but do you watch the MLS regularly, if you do then fair does you've seen more of him than me to say what he has left, i just think that we can do better than another 30+ year old midfielder, each to their own opinion like though

Need to buy a holding midfielder and striker plus barkley, delfo and mirallas play right and cente so for me he would have no place anymore and increase the wage bill.

Last edited:

Can't see how DM has shafted our club like!!!

He knew he was going to UNT in December 2012 - we gave him a good send off got no compensation and now this debacle! He has insulted us with these bids! Also this is being now reported -"Everton claim Moyes made an unwritten pact with the club not to try to sign their players when he left in the summer to succeed Alex Ferguson".

Last edited:
I see that kolorov is been linked if Baines does go.... How I wish it was 3rd of September!! Think there will be alot more pages used on this forum before then

Barring injury, Rodwell is twice the player of McCarthy. Frustrating that we are in the market for a young holding midfielder when we developed a top class player straight from the academy but had to sell him off to raise funds for transfers. Gets so bloody pathetic after a while.

Pft. Rodwell has performed well in a handful of games in his entire career.

We knew Moyes was going, we still have Baines and Fellaini. You and me if we wanted a player wouldnt go straight in with a 50 mil bid. Hes not our manager anymore!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back