The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
dont think they'll sell him, they dont need to and he seems happy at club. main priority is keeping baines/fellaini and giving ross a good run in the first team

i'd take donovan on a free in January. Might seem biased as i'm from the US and all... but his self imposed hiatus he took has really seemed to work for him as he seems refreshed and in great form. still has at least 2 years left.

We knew Moyes was going, we still have Baines and Fellaini. You and me if we wanted a player wouldnt go straight in with a 50 mil bid. Hes not our manager anymore!!!!!

Do you support Everton FC or David Moyes FC mate? Just curious, because if it's the second one, as it is with a few of you, perhaps you might need to move on to redcafe now.

i'd take donovan on a free in January. Might seem biased as i'm from the US and all... but his self imposed hiatus he took has really seemed to work for him as he seems refreshed and in great form. still has at least 2 years left.

Yeah, he came back with a rigor not seen before his hiatus. I would mind if it cost money, but for a free, I think it's a win-win. He may not have the speed of his former years, but his other areas have actually gotten better.

Do you support Everton FC or David Moyes FC mate? Just curious, because if it's the second one, as it is with a few of you, perhaps you might need to move on to redcafe now.
So he's not allowed to speculate as to Moyes position then? Everyone have to prove their love for the boys in blue all the time? You are probably very young and take it all so seriously! You'll learn.

Barring injury, Rodwell is twice the player of McCarthy. Frustrating that we are in the market for a young holding midfielder when we developed a top class player straight from the academy but had to sell him off to raise funds for transfers. Gets so bloody pathetic after a while.

I agree with this, if Rodwell could keep himself fit he would be well placed to sit next to Gibson. Good talent and i think only the true football minds can appreciate him.

Typical bitter post by a moyes basher! Basically anyone who doesn't jump on board with your views on moyes is a moyes fc fan not an Everton fc fan....it's pathetic and rather insulting tbh!!

Your that blinded by your hatred and bitterness that there's no logic left in your thought. You WON'T have it any other way than moyes has chose the bidding price!?!? Utd have a chief ex that deals with player purchasing from a shortlist given to by the manager! Utd are playing dirty tricks no doubt, unsettling the players before the realistic bids will no doubt transpire before deadline day, but this is utd's chief ex etc not moyes personally.

Moyes is guilty by association it seems. As everyone keeps pointing out, moyes knows the prices we'd sell the pair for, so if in charge of bidding why would he bid so low knowing it would be refused out of hand, making if anything him look a bit silly...

Some like moyes, some don't, some think he's commited a cardinal sin in the way he left, others think he just moved on to a bigger job....whatever our views were all evertonians mate so wind your fooking neck in !!

Typical bitter post by a moyes basher! Basically anyone who doesn't jump on board with your views on moyes is a moyes fc fan not an Everton fc fan....it's pathetic and rather insulting tbh!!

Your that blinded by your hatred and bitterness that there's no logic left in your thought. You WON'T have it any other way than moyes has chose the bidding price!?!? Utd have a chief ex that deals with player purchasing from a shortlist given to by the manager! Utd are playing dirty tricks no doubt, unsettling the players before the realistic bids will no doubt transpire before deadline day, but this is utd's chief ex etc not moyes personally.

Moyes is guilty by association it seems. As everyone keeps pointing out, moyes knows the prices we'd sell the pair for, so if in charge of bidding why would he bid so low knowing it would be refused out of hand, making if anything him look a bit silly...

Some like moyes, some don't, some think he's commited a cardinal sin in the way he left, others think he just moved on to a bigger job....whatever our views were all evertonians mate so wind your fooking neck in !!

You´re having a laugh no?

For one thing, Moyes is the manager and is absolutely informed of any offer they make before they do it. Serious sources like the guardian and the bbc are saying Moyes even sanctioned the offer.

As for Evertonians on here being a blinded by hated or bitterness towards Moyes, that´s just wrong. When he declared he was leaving the vast majority on here wished him well and thanked him for his service. Look at the adoration he received on his last home game if you don´t believe me.

As for the bid coming in being a sound business tactic, which is the point you are making, it is not, since in going down that road he´s managed to insult our club, our manager and above all our fans. In the long run that means he´s hurt rather than helped his chances of signing the players.

For one thing, Moyes is the manager and is absolutely informed of any offer they make before they do it. Serious sources like the guardian and the bbc are saying Moyes even sanctioned the offer.

As for Evertonians on here being a blinded by hated or bitterness towards Moyes, that´s just wrong. When he declared he was leaving the vast majority on here wished him well and thanked him for his service. Look at the adoration he received on his last home game if you don´t believe me.

As for the bid coming in being a sound business tactic, which is the point you are making, it is not, since in going down that road he´s managed to insult our club, our manager and above all our fans. In the long run that means he´s hurt rather than helped his chances of signing the players.

Don't bother. This guy will defend Moyes until the day he dies. Sometimes I really would like to look past all that Moyes has done too but he has become a villain to me through and through.

I never said it was sound business tactics. I said it was dirty tactics and an offer that makes no sense as its so low, can only be a ploy to unsettle the players.

My point being moyes is not say in his office smoking a big fat cigar, calling the chief ex in and telling him to get his arse onto the blower to Everton and offer "x" amount for this or that player.

Funny how some think moyes can have strolled into man utd and have all this power to be in charge like he was at Everton.

I never said it was sound business tactics. I said it was dirty tactics and an offer that makes no sense as its so low, can only be a ploy to unsettle the players.

My point being moyes is not say in his office smoking a big fat cigar, calling the chief ex in and telling him to get his arse onto the blower to Everton and offer "x" amount for this or that player.

Funny how some think moyes can have strolled into man utd and have all this power to be in charge like he was at Everton.

Nobody is painting that ridiculous a picture sir. There are some however who think he knew the size of the bid and put his weight (what weight he has there) behind it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back