The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
But we got Kenwright to negotiate deals and all those medical. Will two days be enough?

Lets face it our biggest fear isn't losing the players it is losing them on deadline day and not replacing them then come January there is no money to spend. Not like it hasn't happened before. If the Barry only comes if Felli goes rumour is true then we are expecting to sell him but we must get a good/fair price and keep Baines at all costs but give Martinez enough time to bring in a replacement/strengthen the squad.

How much are Southampton looking for Morgan Schneiderlin by the way?

anyone fancy lallana? evertonian could do with some depth in midfield

Good shout. Very good player, absolute terrier.

I'd defo take both of these lads.

Followed Schneiderlein since they were in League 1 and he has progressed excellently.

Lallana as stated is a blue, and looks decent.

However, I fear they would cost an absolute bomb. Not sure about Schneiderlien but I know Lallana signed a new deal last year.

I like them, but can't see it sadly.

I'd defo take both of these lads.

Followed Schneiderlein since they were in League 1 and he has progressed excellently.

Lallana as stated is a blue, and looks decent.

However, I fear they would cost an absolute bomb. Not sure about Schneiderlien but I know Lallana signed a new deal last year.

I like them, but can't see it sadly.

Schneiderlien has an absolute engine on him. Very Fellaini like. Tall, young. He puts himself about too. There's some stats I think about how much ground he covers being highest in the league.

Still can improve too. Worth a punt but can't see it. Would be happy with him.

FFW ‏@FrenchFtWeekly 25m

Toulouse have entered the race for PSG's Clement Chantome. President Olivier Sadran would favour a loan move. Lyon/Everton still interested.

Forget Schneiderlien. Looks as though they're trying to build something at Southampton so can't see them selling one of their best young players.

If we sell Baines (please god no) and Fellaini, I fear we're gonna be left with the transfer windows dregs.

Forget Schneiderlien. Looks as though they're trying to build something at Southampton so can't see them selling one of their best young players.

If we sell Baines (please god no) and Fellaini, I fear we're gonna be left with the transfer windows dregs.

Lee Cattermole and Stephen Ward firing us into the Champion League.

WHATS OUR NAME???

Some one mentioned 35 mill and BK would say yes. Aftre what has happened this season with the tactics of our EX over when he was given the MU job and now this, if BK did capitulate I think there would be some anger expressed at the first home game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back