The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Typical bitter post by a moyes basher! Basically anyone who doesn't jump on board with your views on moyes is a moyes fc fan not an Everton fc fan....it's pathetic and rather insulting tbh!!

Your that blinded by your hatred and bitterness that there's no logic left in your thought. You WON'T have it any other way than moyes has chose the bidding price!?!? Utd have a chief ex that deals with player purchasing from a shortlist given to by the manager! Utd are playing dirty tricks no doubt, unsettling the players before the realistic bids will no doubt transpire before deadline day, but this is utd's chief ex etc not moyes personally.

Moyes is guilty by association it seems. As everyone keeps pointing out, moyes knows the prices we'd sell the pair for, so if in charge of bidding why would he bid so low knowing it would be refused out of hand, making if anything him look a bit silly...

Some like moyes, some don't, some think he's commited a cardinal sin in the way he left, others think he just moved on to a bigger job....whatever our views were all evertonians* mate so wind your fooking neck in !!

Amen Brother.

*Apart from the obvious Kopites who should [Poor language removed].

Yeah love David Moyes me, think I might go and support Utd now!!!! Dont know where the redcafe come from, bit weird that post. Just giving my opinion and thats it. Think Moyes is a bit cheeky but who cares, Roberto is our manager.

Yeah love David Moyes me, think I might go and support Utd now!!!! Dont know where the redcafe come from, bit weird that post. Just giving my opinion and thats it. Think Moyes is a bit cheeky but who cares, Roberto is our manager.

Don't worry about posting your opinion mate. It's what a forum is for.

I'm totally with you. Beyond caring what Moyes does. He is nothing to me. (AHHHH VIENNA)

Don't worry about posting your opinion mate. It's what a forum is for.

I'm totally with you. Beyond caring what Moyes does. He is nothing to me. (AHHHH VIENNA)

Correct, I think we all knew deep down that Moyes would come in for Baines and Felli ( I had hoped it would have been done sooner like!! )

And, as for the low bid, Yes its cheeky and insulting. But, remember Moyes worked here for the past 11 years, he will know all about the finances from the days of being under pressure to sell to appease the banks to knowing how much money we would have had to spent this summer. He is using this knowledge to his new employers advantage, no loyalty in business I'm afraid.

Yes, I'm not happy with Moyes, but maybe we should look at the cause of the problem instead.

Yeah but cmon, scoring a couple in one end of season game doesn't exactly cancel out what I think most fans would say about his time with us and he hasn't gotten enough of a look in at City for me to say he has gotten worse or for you to say he is getting better all the time.

He looked very impressive when he got minutes at the end of the season, coming back from injury. Played a lot more advance where he he got himself into good positions in the box to score.

Injury free, he gets games for City. I'd have him back.

Funny that if your opinion is not agreed, your a liverpool fan. Absolutely shocking!!!

I know it's only a technicality mate but Redcafe isn't a Liverpool forum, I think he was calling you a Man Utd fan, not sure which is worse to be fair.

Anyway, why haven't we signed anyone for a few weeks now? We're loaded, spend some money Roberto.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back