The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Baines and Fellaini are two of our best players. We paid good money for them and then took years to develop them into the players they are which are among the best in the Premier League. Were apparently looking up the league rather than down it so you keep your best players if you want to progress.

So away from all the media meltfest there's a very simple equation. If someone wants to buy them then they have to pay over their value to compensate us for their loss and allow us to replace them with not one but two players. Then it's a potentially worthwhile deal, if not then we continue as normal with them playing. They're not in the final year of their contract and we don't have to sell anyone at present to keep the club afloat so were in a relatively strong bargaining position.

Moyes knows full well he's took the piss with the first offer but he'll defo be back. We just need to hold until there's literally an offer too good to turn down. If that happens, then either or both will be sorely missed in this season. So we have to get top dollar to stand a chance of adequately replacing them.

Spot on mate, were talking about two of the better players here in the prem, Pay top dollar of **** off ginger balls

To be honest I am still horrified by the signings of Alcaraz and even more so Kone. Stinks of a complete lack of ambition by the manager and board. And I don't care that he worked with them before, they are both ****ing rubbish, especially the latter.

We need to make a stand against United but nobody expects us to, at least one of them will go, probably Fellaini. I just hope we get 25m for him so that we can replace him with two players, probably over-priced when we could have got Chadli and Capoue for a total of 16m, ffs. But oh well, we'll get McCarthy for 15m. :lol:

Kenwright really is going to get us relegated one day, isn't he? And anybody who thinks we can sell these two, not adequately replace them and expect the likes fo Jelavic and Kone to score enough goals to get us 40 points needs their head testing.

Our defence is ****, we can't score, our best free kick and penalty taker is off, and Leon Osman is our new main central midfielder if and when Fellaini goes.

Yay.

This - well said. Nil Satis ? Don't make me laugh

Not a rumour, but I was always very impressed with Kayal at Celtic. I know he has had his injury problems, but pre injury, he reminded me a lot of Arteta, but perhaps got his foot in better. Still only 24, if he was available at the right price, and could recapture his pre-injury form, he's a much better player than Mcarthy.

To be honest I am still horrified by the signings of Alcaraz and even more so Kone. Stinks of a complete lack of ambition by the manager and board. And I don't care that he worked with them before, they are both ****ing rubbish, especially the latter.

We need to make a stand against United but nobody expects us to, at least one of them will go, probably Fellaini. I just hope we get 25m for him so that we can replace him with two players, probably over-priced when we could have got Chadli and Capoue for a total of 16m, ffs. But oh well, we'll get McCarthy for 15m. :lol:

Kenwright really is going to get us relegated one day, isn't he? And anybody who thinks we can sell these two, not adequately replace them and expect the likes fo Jelavic and Kone to score enough goals to get us 40 points needs their head testing.

Our defence is ****, we can't score, our best free kick and penalty taker is off, and Leon Osman is our new main central midfielder if and when Fellaini goes.

Yay.

why be a tit for mate ? what do you get out of it ?

Yay.

Thanks for the heads up. Should I bother watching next season or does your crystal ball not stretch that far? I would prefer not having to waste my time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back