The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Baines leaves then I think it would be worth a shot at getting Danny Rose in.

Don't rate him at all. The next Kieran Richardson.

Much rather have the Brazilian Siqiera from la liga. Looks a class act and available for £7m. That's if Madrid don't snap him up

To be honest I am still horrified by the signings of Alcaraz and even more so Kone. Stinks of a complete lack of ambition by the manager and board. And I don't care that he worked with them before, they are both ****ing rubbish, especially the latter.

We need to make a stand against United but nobody expects us to, at least one of them will go, probably Fellaini. I just hope we get 25m for him so that we can replace him with two players, probably over-priced when we could have got Chadli and Capoue for a total of 16m, ffs. But oh well, we'll get McCarthy for 15m. :lol:

Kenwright really is going to get us relegated one day, isn't he? And anybody who thinks we can sell these two, not adequately replace them and expect the likes fo Jelavic and Kone to score enough goals to get us 40 points needs their head testing.

Our defence is ****, we can't score, our best free kick and penalty taker is off, and Leon Osman is our new main central midfielder if and when Fellaini goes.

Yay.

It's all about opinions mate, but we have known our policy for biggish transfers is sell to buy. How is this any different? Whenever we have sold big most of the money to be fair has been reinvested in the playing squad and we have not been relegated yet. This time will be no different. The little money we did have before departures was used for padding out the squad which is quite sensible really.

Have a little faith that Martinez knows what he is doing.

To say our defence is **** though mate is laughable, that's the only part of your post where I think you are on a wind up and not just passing opinion.

Thanks mate, I appreciate that. Aroune Kone, ffs. Is that cart going to fire us into the top four?

Very underwhelmed by him but hopefully he will prove us wrong.

My fear is the lack of time to replace Fellaini and Baines if/when they go. I can see us being left with the last chicken on the shelf in Tesco and that said chicken bares a striking resemblance to Lee Cattermole.

I think we need to have a bit of faith in Martinez, he must have foreseen the scenario that we lose Fellaini and/or Baines. He will have deals lined up and only he knows whether that includes McCarthy. If we lost Fellaini for 25+, brought in McCarthy, Moses and another CM I'd be quite content.

To be honest I am still horrified by the signings of Alcaraz and even more so Kone. Stinks of a complete lack of ambition by the manager and board. And I don't care that he worked with them before, they are both ****ing rubbish, especially the latter.

We need to make a stand against United but nobody expects us to, at least one of them will go, probably Fellaini. I just hope we get 25m for him so that we can replace him with two players, probably over-priced when we could have got Chadli and Capoue for a total of 16m, ffs. But oh well, we'll get McCarthy for 15m. :lol:

Kenwright really is going to get us relegated one day, isn't he? And anybody who thinks we can sell these two, not adequately replace them and expect the likes fo Jelavic and Kone to score enough goals to get us 40 points needs their head testing.

Our defence is ****, we can't score, our best free kick and penalty taker is off, and Leon Osman is our new main central midfielder if and when Fellaini goes.

Yay.

I really disagree here.

4 signings in July, and that's a lack of ambition? I also want the club to make a stand against Man Utd, but if we're being honest, how many clubs can realistically do that?

To say Kenwright will relegate us one day is a bit uncalled for in my opinion, and I disagree with your view of our defender.

Anyone would think we got hammered on Saturday. Be happy.

I really disagree here.

4 signings in July, and that's a lack of ambition? I also want the club to make a stand against Man Utd, but if we're being honest, how many clubs can realistically do that?

To say Kenwright will relegate us one day is a bit uncalled for in my opinion, and I disagree with your view of our defender.

Anyone would think we got hammered on Saturday. Be happy.

Totally with the Grouch man here.

Why is there a need to be negative? Yeah we haven't spent as much as other teams, but do we ever?! At least we have spent.

People need to remember that we already have a really good team.

It's possible to be relegated under kenwright. Martinez will eventually leave due to lack of funds. It's a circle were in under kenwright he won't get lucky with every manager who's happy to work with pittance,It will take its toll one day. Of and on the feild lets just carry on whilst every other club spends and we have **** all due to kenwrights piss poor business acumen. It amazes me how many people aren't to concerned with bk with all his failings he's done and he's still chairman.

It's possible to be relegated under kenwright. Martinez will eventually leave due to lack of funds. It's a circle were in under kenwright he won't get lucky with every manager who's happy to work with pittance,It will take its toll one day. Of and on the feild lets just carry on whilst every other club spends and we have **** all due to kenwrights piss poor business acumen. It amazes me how many people aren't to concerned with bk with all his failings he's done and he's still chairman.

I agree Kenwright has not done the best job in the world but it does seem some posters take any chance they can get to give him ****.

For a club that is like ours, which makes the better business decision? A. Tell Man U to **** off when they come back with 38-40 mil and keep the squad as it is with no money for transfers and our saleable assets becoming a year older and a year less on their contracts or b. sell when our players stock is high and reinvest in younger players who will become great players hopefully and thus sell on for big profit again.

Face it, what's happening is the circle of life for clubs run like ours. We are not the only team that have to work to this model.

In an ideal world i would love to have an owner who could splash the cash with no worry but at the moment it's not meant to be

Have faith we will be ok and if Saturdays performance is a sign of things to come, we should be optimistic...

You do have valid points mate but. You can't defend all the lies and spin false promises cancelation of egms, mortgaged to the hilt, dodgy board members, what do they do? **** all he only comes to the Camera when it suits him. the money we make made/ always vanishes. ( Most)He's to busy looking for investment isn't he? Oh wait another lie. My point is regardless of if other clubs operate " a sell to buy policy" do you trust him? I don't and I think he shoudnt be our chairman (someone with a better buisness nouse) looking at the state the clubs in he's got us in this mess and the hole is getting bigger and bigger, I coudnt care if he's a blue etc he's in over his head.

Jesper Drost and the Curacaoan Elson Hooi are good young players from the Eredivise. Also although i know Domi Kumbela is old i think he would have been a good cheaper alternative to Kone, also Pablo Gonzalez was involved in over half of Novaros goals last season ive never seen him play but sounds decent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back