The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, could not help it.

If you want to learn about the Islamic faith and its impact on the UK, send a PM to Nik. He will gladly inform you.

One or two kind users had already sent me info.

I wasn't not bothered to look it up at the time. And I have to say that again mate, I was quoting someone post there.

If they put there hand into the fire, would you as well?

Two different things really. I wasn't bothered to find out the name of their "leader". The main point is whether their leader will call in another fasting (as stated by the one I quoted but it turned out he was bulls^&ing).

We should defo have a look at this Veirinha chap at Wolfsburg, I'd never heard of him but looked boss against Schalke.

With the contacts Martinez has, I could see a surprise loan or bargain signing from Spain that we'd all be happy with late on in the window.

With the contacts Martinez has, I could see a surprise loan or bargain signing from Spain that we'd all be happy with late on in the window.

5m would be enough for Cedric, seeing as they paid about a fiver for him.

Miles better than the current-day Pienaar.

Two different things really. I wasn't bothered to find out the name of their "leader". The main point is whether their leader will call in another fasting (as stated by the one I quoted but it turned out he was bulls^&ing).
I have thoroughly enjoyed this (and not sure if you are serious here) but I feel enough is enough on this one. The beginning and end of Ramadan are determined by the lunar Islamic calendar. There is a fixed schedule through 2037 here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Ramadan100years1938-2037.png ... nobody, not even the head of the Islamic faith (a gentleman called Richard Dawkins) is going to initiate a surprise Ramadan.

I have thoroughly enjoyed this (and not sure if you are serious here) but I feel enough is enough on this one. The beginning and end of Ramadan are determined by the lunar Islamic calendar. There is a fixed schedule through 2037 here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Ramadan100years1938-2037.png ... nobody, not even the head of the Islamic faith (a gentleman called Richard Dawkins) is going to initiate a surprise Ramadan.

Well, I didn't bring that up. I said this again I was quoting someone's line (the Pope thing). Let's put this to an end.

Last edited:

Dawkins and Sam Harris can, through the invocation of Christopher Hitchens, former leader of the Christians for a United Nation of Theology, call for an Extraordinary General Ramadan when the solstice tickles the equinox, I believe.

Its only an opinion after all - is he not entitled to have one ??

The problem is when this particular poster spends all his time talking negative about the club, the new manager and the new signings. It's always extreme doomsday situations with them and it's tiresome.

For example, their reaction to the 28M bid yesterday from United which the club called insulting and derisory was to say that BK would accept 30M and we'd spend none of it, have Osman in mid and get relegated!

Generally I'd be tolerant of "opinions" different to mine but these kind of posts are ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back