The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two different things really. I wasn't bothered to find out the name of their "leader". The main point is whether their leader will call in another fasting (as stated by the one I quoted but it turned out he was bulls^&ing).

Looking for a head of Islam would be a bit like calling the Pope head of Christianity. And even if you ignore the fact there are almost as many branches of Islam as there Christianity, none of them have a specific single leader which is why its so easy to end up with jihads starting.

Though the concept of a surprise Ramadan as sort of a negative surprise piss-up is quite entertaining.

Looking for a head of Islam would be a bit like calling the Pope head of Christianity. And even if you ignore the fact there are almost as many branches of Islam as there Christianity, none of them have a specific single leader which is why its so easy to end up with jihads starting.

Though the concept of a surprise Ramadan as sort of a negative surprise piss-up is quite entertaining.

I don't know how many times I have to repeat this. I have no idea on the religion (with due respect) at the time. Secondly, I was quoting another user's post (turned out he was lying) there. Kindly check out the old posts.

Last edited:

If we were to lose Baines and Fellaini, who do you think we'll be targeting?
Any strong rumours?

Nothing strong, the press over here are linking us to two LB/M's playing in Europe at the moment (presumably assuming as a Baines replacement), but it's probably 2+2=5 from the media, although iirc one outlet states we've actually sent scouts to Hannover to watch a LB. Oviedo would be straight in imo if Baines was to leave.

Of course he is, he will point out the players he would like and then say to Woodward go get them.

I think we'll have a clearer idea of the extent of Moyes' involvement in the £28m bid when we see the value of the next one. The sum has been ridiculed by almost everyone other than fans of Man U and it has reflected poorly on Moyes, particularly in the news articles pointing out the hypocracy of his actions, so he knows the next bid has to reflect a value that would likely be considered by our board or he'll face further criticism from his new club's fans, especially with transfer window time running out.

Just imagine we sell Fellaini and bring in Barry as his replacement on loan.

melting-face-o.gif

5m would be enough for Cedric, seeing as they paid about a fiver for him.

Miles better than the current-day Pienaar.

I may have heard this wrong, but I'm pretty sure he's got a 20M release clause! Unless comentator's were on about someone else and I wasn't listening properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back