The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can see utd upping there bid my fear is that it will go down to the wire and it could be deadline Day but I'm hoping Martinez has people lined up should this happen

I genuinely think the club has no intention of selling our players...at this point.
If we knew these players were gone I feel their replacements would already be signed pretty much as Liverpool and Spurs are doing before the departure of Suarez and Bale...I do believe both will leave and their clubs are replacing them beforehand ,probably be agreement with the buying club.

This will be fascinating as Moyes is now on his second choice signings,if this doesn't happen where does he go then ?

I reckon we goto Columbia or Peru, buy 38 million worth of pure coke. Bring it back and bash it up a bit. Reckon we could get a return of 200 million.
obligatory... where's the coke money Bill?

You might have the right of it tho, would be a better investment than say..a theater.

I reckon we goto Columbia or Peru, buy 38 million worth of pure coke. Bring it back and bash it up a bit. Reckon we could get a return of 200 million.

Safe. Andy Van & Mental Royston will take it all off us, they're having a 'little party' this weekend.

If Baines was sold, Oviedo will be his replacement with Garbutt as the backup (Distin can play there too as a backup), selling Baines and buying a replacement while we have Oviedo simply means we do not rate him and should be sold.

On the personal level, from what I saw from Oviedo and if we did sell Baines (which I don’t want) I prefer he becomes our left back and the money get spent on the other positions we are short of (CM)

If we cut it with the blue gravel around the pitch we could perhaps double your £200m estimate.

Oh Moomin, why can't you be our chairman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back