The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I reckon we goto Columbia or Peru, buy 38 million worth of pure coke. Bring it back and bash it up a bit. Reckon we could get a return of 200 million.

Best transfer comment ever!

In fact through our connections with Everton Chile we could get a real south American white gold trade going and fund not only an amazing squad but some stellar west end musicals for Kenwright!

Everyone wins!

Last edited:

Ijjy you're posting Wigan scorelines, not James McCarthy scorelines.

We conceded 2 goals against Norwich, that doesn't make Fellaini crap. Or Jagielka. Etc. It's a team game, and all these vendettas against McCarthy are tedious.

I'm praying that another team comes in to start a bidding war for Fellaini or Baines, if they're going then I want us to get a huge amount.

No mate:

a1cKXhY.jpg

McArthur on the bench may cause the confusion.

How many Mcs does one club need? Gonna start calling the McWigan, Barry McWigan.

Everyone else seems certain that at least one of them (Fellaini and/or Baines) is going. Keep the optimism!! It seems like they are always being tipped to go. However, I will agree that they have a better chance to go this time. But, it just seems like we have this exact conversation every transfer window, and it hasn't happened yet. If it does happen, at least we held onto them for this long!

Ijjy you're posting Wigan scorelines, not James McCarthy scorelines.

We conceded 2 goals against Norwich, that doesn't make Fellaini crap. Or Jagielka. Etc. It's a team game, and all these vendettas against McCarthy are tedious.

No, but one would hope that an alleged 12-15 million pound player could shepherd his team to a victory against the mighty Doncaster Rovers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back