The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
...not sure if mentioned, but hearing Chelsea have hijacked Willian which could have a significant knock-on, particularly leaving Moses surplus to requirements. Also suggestions Mata could be used as a bait for Rooney. Domino's could be about to tumble if true.

...not sure if mentioned, but hearing Chelsea have hijacked Willian which could have a significant knock-on, particularly leaving Moses surplus to requirements. Also suggestions Mata could be used as a bait for Rooney. Domino's could be about to tumble if true.

This. I can see Moses coming to us if they get Willian.

I wouldn't mind getting someone like Tom Ince but I think we really need to get a signing for the starting 11. Not another 'one for the future'. Of the signings Martinez has made I don't think any of them are going to take over spot in the 11 (barring injury). Martinez needs a big signing.

I wouldn't mind getting someone like Tom Ince but I think we really need to get a signing for the starting 11. Not another 'one for the future'. Of the signings Martinez has made I don't think any of them are going to take over spot in the 11 (barring injury). Martinez needs a big signing.

I hope we get Tom Ince too just to please the bad wool bluemangroup. He his biggest fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back