The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine if we went on a nice little spending spree with no outgoings, like normal prem teams might. Moses, Ince and someone like Holtby in and we play champagne football all the way to top 4.

<wakes up>

Martinez said 1 more before end of window..which one would you want out of those 3

Martinez said 1 more before end of window..which one would you want out of those 3

It would have to be a central midfielder. Haven't seen much of Ince and he seems a bit like Barkley. So out of those 3 I'd love us to get Holtby. Unfortunately that would mean negotiating with Levy so its most unlikely to happen.

pigeon_popcorn.gif

Whaat pisses me off is that its so late in the market. Trying to get in replacements now is going to be really difficult, especially if talking about replacements of real quality because clubs are going to be reluctant to let go key players.

This summer has been a disaster IMO. So much quality in the market that we missed out on and decided to get in a bunch of wigan players. I expected much much more of martinez.

You can't judge our transfer market dealings until it closes. For all we know Fellaini and Baines stay and we could sign another 4 players of any quality or age. As things stand I'd be contempt if the window closed now.

I've lived everywhere but like [Poor language removed] I'd live in the Wirral, I'd rather move to Syria* like.

* lived there
Mate, you live in Bootle. You regularly go on trip advisor so you can make up some flimsy story when somebody talks about another country so you can continue this façade.
The Wirral is like the garden of sodding Eden when compared to the barren featureless wasteland of Bootle. It has all the charm and appeal of an apartment in the Chernobyl area. No wonder you indulge in this silly escapism, pretending you are a scouse Michael Palin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back