The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mate, you live in Bootle. You regularly go on trip advisor so you can make up some flimsy story when somebody talks about another country so you can continue this façade.
The Wirral is like the garden of sodding Eden when compared to the barren featureless wasteland of Bootle. It has all the charm and appeal of an apartment in the Chernobyl area. No wonder you indulge in this silly escapism, pretending you are a scouse Michael Palin.

You're far more guilty of escapism though lid. Footie escapism.

Ronnie Moore's white and white army *claps*

Mate, you live in Bootle. You regularly go on trip advisor so you can make up some flimsy story when somebody talks about another country so you can continue this façade.
The Wirral is like the garden of sodding Eden when compared to the barren featureless wasteland of Bootle. It has all the charm and appeal of an apartment in the Chernobyl area. No wonder you indulge in this silly escapism, pretending you are a scouse Michael Palin.

This thread and a few others are quickly reaching comedy gold status....Digby Moyes, a Scouse Michael Palin, the quickly multiplying Ramadan and Moses seemingly commandeering Noah's boat....

Whaat pisses me off is that its so late in the market. Trying to get in replacements now is going to be really difficult, especially if talking about replacements of real quality because clubs are going to be reluctant to let go key players.

This summer has been a disaster IMO. So much quality in the market that we missed out on and decided to get in a bunch of wigan players. I expected much much more of martinez.

Which other £5m striker, which free agent centre back and which £1m goalkeeper would you have gone for then?

Whaat pisses me off is that its so late in the market. Trying to get in replacements now is going to be really difficult, especially if talking about replacements of real quality because clubs are going to be reluctant to let go key players.

This summer has been a disaster IMO. So much quality in the market that we missed out on and decided to get in a bunch of wigan players. I expected much much more of martinez.

Who did we actually miss out on?

Read somwere before that Everton might be the prem team intrested in Valencia's pablo piatti
he was close to joining a French side for 1.75 mil we suposedly tried to sign him before he played for valancia and so did Martinez at wigan

Been following this lad since his Estudiantes days

I remember he scored the winner on his debut at 17

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back