The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
They do, but does bill have to pay it all up front...no is the answer hence the down payments of 1m then 1.5m

So back to the question how much do you think bill has lashed out in transfer fees to aquire these new 4 players?

You could make up any answer you want and it still won't give you any credibility. So why bother?

You could make up any answer you want and it still won't give you any credibility. So why bother?

He cba to even do that mate, my adrenaline's shot with the excitement of it all, and now i'm beginning to think we may never ever get to the bottom of this. Hope we don't sign anyone else like, 'cos that'll really scupper our answers.

martinez hasn't even said he wants him or he is interested.
I just think its people on tw@tter saying it and then the media haven noticed

Yeah I'm starting to doubt our interest in McCarthy. Surely if Martinez wanted him so badly we would've gone for him before spending 6 mill on Kone.

martinez hasn't even said he wants him or he is interested.
I just think its people on tw@tter saying it and then the media haven noticed

If you're talking about McCarthy then it's clear Martinez rates him from previous comments he's made about the player. We'll see though.

@DuncanCastles: Everton look to take South Korea midfielder Ki Sung-yueng on season loan from Everton. #EFC #SCFC #SAFC #KOR http://t.co/y4SgZDihyl

http://www.oneworldsports.com/stories/everton-targeting-korean-ki-sung-yueng

Everton after Korean star Ki Sung-yueng

South Korea international Ki Sung-yueng has been targeted by new Everton manager Roberto Martinez as a potential loan signing. The midfielder -- Swansea City's record buy when he moved from Celtic almost exactly a year ago -- has been granted permission to seek another club and is keen to remain within the Premier League.

Everton, whose finances are once again limited as they wait for Manchester United to increase their offer for Marouane Fellaini and Leighton Baines, are currently Ki's preferred option. Sunderland, having already recruited 11 new players as part of Paolo Di Canio's radical restructure of the club's senior squad, have also made an approach for the 24-year-old.

Martinez has pursued Ki for over a year, having failed in an attempt to bring the Korean from Celtic Park to Wigan Athletic last summer. The Spaniard's previous club, however, were unable to match a deal in which Swansea promised to pay Celtic a transfer fee of up to £5.5million, including performance-related variables.

Though Ki started 20 of Swansea's Premier League fixtures last season and helped the Welsh club win the League Cup Final while operating out of position as a central defender, his working relationship with Michael Laudrup has been strained. So far this campaign he has been used only as a substitute by the Dane.

A regular for his national side and a fluent English speaker because of an Australian secondary education, Ki has two years remaining on a Swansea contract worth £35,000 a week.

@DuncanCastles: Everton look to take South Korea midfielder Ki Sung-yueng on season loan from Everton. #EFC #SCFC #SAFC #KOR http://t.co/y4SgZDihyl

WHO???

I like to think I have quite a knowledge of PL players but can honestly say I have no idea who this is!?!?

Fellaini and baines are off IMO. It's just a game now, getting the price right which I think will end up at 35-38M. Heitinga and guaye possible departures and I have a sneaky feeling jelavic could still end up gone.

Think Mcarthy is nailed on to come in on the back of that deal. Moses and Barry possibility's along with some unknown LB to challange Oveido.

It's going to be a busy last week for us I feel. How we feel by the end of it I'm not sure...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back