The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ki has fallen out with Laudrup because he took a holiday mid way through last season to go home and plan his wedding! Sunderland have made a loan offer according to Swansea forums

I'd love Ki at Everton! Strong, retains possession well and would be a perfect fit for Martinez' style. Even if he didn't start every week, he'd be great cover at centre mid.

Christiffa you need to stick to your Xbox there's no way he would sell are 3 best players together in baines jela and Felli. Are you ****ing mad? behave yaself with these fantasy football theory's and look logically

Really we should be asking the question: If he's not good enough for Swansea, then surely he's not good enough for us? I haven't seen a lot of him though and Swansea do have some fairly decent options in centre midfield.

He has been good for Swansea, just so happens that theyve went on a spending spree, he was supposed to battle for his spot but seems like hes had some differences with Laudrup.

Desperately need a hungry striker. Whats happening with Matri now? Hopefully Gibbo is back next game and Ossie can rest his sloth like legs on the bench. Never know we may see Duelofeu once this season!!

Desperately need a hungry striker. Whats happening with Matri now? Hopefully Gibbo is back next game and Ossie can rest his sloth like legs on the bench. Never know we may see Duelofeu once this season!!

Mate forget about it - even though we need one, we aren't even looking for a striker.

The more I think about Ki the more I think he would be a good replacement for Ossie. Great passing and has tenacity. This going back a couple years but I remember watching Celtic and thinking Kayal was the better of the two, he was a bit of honey badger. Whats going on with him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back