The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems that people are still looking at targets that may have been looked at by David Moyes, I think it is likely that if we are looking at targets from foreign leagues it will be a completely different set of targets with RM using his own scouting network and contacts.

Delofeu is the classic example.If David Moyes were still at Everton this player would not have been an option.

mini_me.gif
?????????

It seems that people are still looking at targets that may have been looked at by David Moyes, I think it is likely that if we are looking at targets from foreign leagues it will be a completely different set of targets with RM using his own scouting network and contacts.

Delofeu is the classic example.If David Moyes were still at Everton this player would not have been an option.

Exactly, a new style of play, a new set of targets. Different managers want different things from transfer targets.

they weren't his first choices though. He wanted thiago and fabregas, if he'd have got one of them he wouldn't have even been in for fellaini. why should we give him insentive to buy our best players, they're ours not his, he can **** off really.

i agree ideally if one were to be sold it would have been straight away, but the longer it goes on the more reason we have to say no **** off you scruffy ginger meff, and then the more chance of us getting a higher fee.

Thiago and cesc don't play the same roles in their teams as he does. I reckon he'd have been in for him regardless because he has qualities that neither of them bring to the table, and none of his current players at united have.

We want the money, he wants the players. We're not giving an incentive, we're simply giving him a deadline.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back