The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get in there for Moses, Berto lid.

I wish we'd get rid of the likes fo Naismith, Heitinga, Anichebe, etc. That'd bring in enough to sign a decent player, possibly even up to 10m for the three of them.

You can't just get rid mate. Nobody would want them.

Although I do agree with andy, I don't get the Anichebe hate.

*taps nose*
Charlton-Heston-as-Moses.jpg

Getting rid of depth in the process. Can't understand the ANichebe hatred, he had a very good season last season, very useful as a target man against weak defences.

he had a very good season by his own standards but overall i didn't think he was great to be honest, if Van Persie had the exact same season that anichebe did then he'd be sold this year

we shouldve put pressure on moyes to get fella and baines earlier so we had time to spend the money wisely without making any panic buys, now it seems its going to pan out exactly like that.

why would we WANT to sell our best two players? i understand selling a fellaini or lescott and buying 3/4 players with the money to strengthen if a team comes in with a big bid, but actively encouraging selling our best players? that's going to show a total lack of ambition that would make nobody good not really want to come to us.

I would love to shift Naismith, Anichebe, Heitinga and Gueye and bring in Piatti, Alderweireld, Moses (maybe loan or buy) and Barry (loan) and keep Fellaini and Baines.

Would improve the team and get rid of the deadwood. Get it done Bobby!

I would love to shift Naismith, Anichebe, Heitinga and Gueye and bring in Piatti, Alderweireld, Moses (maybe loan or buy) and Barry (loan) and keep Fellaini and Baines.

Would improve the team and get rid of the deadwood. Get it done Bobby!

Get that football manager loaded up lad!

he had a very good season by his own standards but overall i didn't think he was great to be honest, if Van Persie had the exact same season that anichebe did then he'd be sold this year

One cost £22m and one came through the ranks. Is Anichebe a natural goalscorer? No, lets not pretend he's going to be slotting 10 per game. Kone and Jelavic are hte slotters but neither are terrific in their hold up play, sometimes you just need the ball up the field to allow the team to get out of their own half. Anichebe can compliment Kone or Jelavic nicely when needed to. How many target man bag 15/20 goals a season? Any target man who can do that gets rated very highley.

It's easy to go "he's a striker, he should be scoring 15+" but at the end of the day he isn't a goalscorer or even a poacher, he's a strong, powerful target man who over the last year or two has shown everyone what he can do when he's putting that effort in. For the money we'd get for him, selling him would be pointless.

We should sign the israeli Pirlo, Bibras Natkho. Plays for Rubin Kazan and has about 4 months left on his contract. Excellent deep-lying playmaker. No one has heard of him tho, so it won't happen...

Exactly. Look at the bodies the big guns have in those spots; it's a modern day 'anchor'. Athletic, pacy, direct.

Capoue, Fernandinho, Ramires, Paulinho, Essien.

An M'Villa or a Gonalons or a Khedira would be smashing

M'Vila is smashing. I agree.
He wanted to go here in January, so if we made an offer, he wouldn't hesitate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back