The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Christiffa you need to stick to your Xbox there's no way he would sell are 3 best players together in baines jela and Felli. Are you ****ing mad? behave yaself with these fantasy football theory's and look logically

Baines and Fellaini are gone mate you may as well accept that now!! And since when has jelavic been one of our best players? Not since his hot patch when he joined.

Can't see jelavic leaving although after looking at game today he looked lost. What is clear to see is we need players to come in.. And possible we need to sacrifice fellaini.Paul Emerson said earlier he felt fellaini looked a little lost with Martinez approach. Personally having watched the game today I taught he did ok but for sake if the club we may need to cash in

Worst case scenario for me would be if both Fellaini and Baines are sold it must be for 42m ish...Felli 25m Baines 17m.

i would also sell Heits for 3m and buy the following.

Siqueira 12m
Alderweireld 5m
Marrone 7m
McCarthy 10m
Moses 8m

Total 42m

Worst case scenario for me would be if both Fellaini and Baines are sold it must be for 42m ish...Felli 25m Baines 17m.

Siqueira 12m
Alderweireld 5m
Marrone 7m
McCarthy 10m
Moses 8m

Total 42m

Oh if only it was so easy, where will we find someone willing to pay us money for Johnny and then his wages too ?

We'l also need Manure to up their bid by 50%, easy, easy .

Siqueira 12m
Alderweireld 5m
Marrone 7m
McCarthy 10m
Moses 8m

Total 42m

What about the other £10 million for signing and agents fee's??

Are all of them playing for free too ??

please god stop with the footy manager wannabe manager posts, selling 3 and bringing in 5 in the last 9 days, yeah not gonna happen lad, getting on my tits whenever anyone states they want utd to up their bids too, any blue who'd accept us selling to that ginger haired clucking funt now needs to have their head checked

please god stop with the footy manager wannabe manager posts, selling 3 and bringing in 5 in the last 9 days, yeah not gonna happen lad, getting on my tits whenever anyone states they want utd to up their bids too, any blue who'd accept us selling to that ginger haired clucking funt now needs to have their head checked

Don't see why it matters if we sell to him or Darth Vader, as long as the bid is acceptable and Martinez is given funds.

If someone spits in your face mate and calls your bird a dog, you then don't accept the beer he sends over the table and drink it
Because Premier League football clubs operate on such similar ethics as this?
If he sent me 45 magnums of champagne to use the darts, I would accept them and leave a drunk and happy man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back