The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nugent scored today, could be worth a look. Life long Evertonian too, we're going to need a new one after Baines leaves!

We're talking about football transfers though mate.

where also talking about business mate, you dont do business with people who disrespect you in such a manner, not when its not a closed market, why give barmby **** for leaving why criticize rooney for the badge incident, its only football

Because Premier League football clubs operate on such similar ethics as this?
If he sent me 45 magnums of champagne to use the darts, I would accept them and leave a drunk and happy man.

Moyes and Utd have as blatantly as they could do pissed all over us mate, you wanna sell to them after this? really?

Moyes and Utd have as blatantly as they could do pissed all over us mate, you wanna sell to them after this? really?
If it profits us in the long term then yeah. If it is to the detriment of the team then why bother? They've pissed us off and I think Bill has seen through Moyes a bit recently, which is no bad thing for us. But just because they have been underhand doesn't mean we shouldn't sell if the price is right for us.

If it profits us in the long term then yeah. If it is to the detriment of the team then why bother. They've pissed us off and I think Bill has seen through Moyes a bit recently, which is no bad thing for us.

mate theirs no way letting baines go benefits the team, and thats half the point, the other half is that now dealing with them would effect the fans the squad in a negative way and sets a massive prescient for the future way teams will deal with us

mate theirs no way letting baines go benefits the team, and thats half the point, the other half is that now dealing with them would effect the fans the squad in a negative way and sets a massive prescient for the future way teams will deal with us
I don't wholly disagree with you mate, really. But, if the price gets high enough (which incidentally I don't think it will) we shouldn't dismiss it out of hand just because they have previously been tits.

I don't wholly disagree with you mate, really. But, if the price gets high enough (which incidentally I don't think it will) we shouldn't dismiss it out of hand just because they have previously been tits.

have to be mind boggling for me to consider it after the past few days though mate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back