The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just really hoping we get these deals done early, not on deadline day. One because leaving it late never does us good.

And two because I go on holiday on f*cking transfer deadline day. Whether that is going to turn out to be a good thing or a bad thing, it is still yet to be seen.

a figure better by a margin over the oft quoted 23-25 in the papers mate, its needed to counter the moyes comments and make them look more foolish, we sell for less than that were basically saying he was right, 30 would be a starting price
I personally don't think they will ever meet our valuation whilst it remains a joint bid. I think realistically 40-45m is about what they are worth to us and I don't think United will come close to that.
I'd be more worried if they bid solely for Fellaini.

I personally don't think they will ever meet our valuation whilst it remains a joint bid. I think realistically 40-45m is about what they are worth to us and I don't think United will come close to that.
I'd be more worried if they bid solely for Fellaini.

tend to agree their, but heads now fuzzy as the beer fairy is seemingly playing with the cider gnome in my head, so nn mate

doing my head in trying to figure this out, does anybody remember the names of the strikers we were linked to, one was a striker from the far east, maybe malasyia, was meant to be their best player etc

The other was a african striker who i think played for a well known club, before going back to play in a weird league, but having one of the best goal to game ratios in the world or something.

Can't for the life of me figure out there names or who they play for!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back