The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah not really gonna happen getting 25-30M for fellaini. If clubs didn't come in when he had the release clause, it makes you think they didn't really value him at that. However it's a sellers market at this time of the season so we should stick firm for the 23.5M. If utd really want him they will pay!

Like wise if RM is after/wanting Mcarthy as a replacement, unfortunately prices are going to be inflated due to Wigan or others knowing we'v come into a few million. Wigan have always seemed to settle on around 10M for there best players who want to move on and I'd be fuming if we went above that for Mcarthy.

Think if we came out the other side with Mcarthy Barry or Flamini and Moses for loosing fellaini it wouldn't be the worst scenario.
Just a case of getting Alderweireld in for Heitinga and someone in for jelavic and we'd be set!

Come on BK & Co suprise me... For once in your pointless tenure's

Here's one for you all if Fellaini goes and Cabaye goes from Newcastle... McCarthy signed for Newcastle what then? Not as if there's a £4m Fer and £9m Capoue around anymore is there!!

Get on the blower to Manny!

This dude?

001.+MANI+-.jpg

honda isnt going anywhere other than AC milan. Theyre happy to wait till Jan and get him free cos theyre skint. Although CSKA will want a fee for him its tough 5hit cos the player only wants to play for AC.

weve been quite vocal with our rejections, if we do accept an offer its time to keep schtum...can just see old broken leg getting a sniff of money and McCarthy fee will be ridiculous.

This is definately the time to get the players in before we let fellaini go.

He keeps talking about 'the right character for the dressing room'. I hope that isn't distracting him from the right player for the midfield.

weve been quite vocal with our rejections, if we do accept an offer its time to keep schtum...can just see old broken leg getting a sniff of money and McCarthy fee will be ridiculous.

This is definately the time to get the players in before we let fellaini go.

Yep, the club will only release the fee if its another joke bid and they are trying to be naughty about it. I like McCarthy and he would be a good replacement for Gibson not Fellaini, so that would mean Barkley with the freedom of attack, McCarthy being the engine, and helping the defence bring the ball out and release it. Then we would still need a replacement for Fellaini, someone who can break defences and great passing in the mold of Mata. We have to forget about making Gibson a key player, he just unreliable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back