The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is exactly what is going to happen:

Everton will sign James McCarthy for an undisclosed fee on transfer deadline day, around 1pm.

Jim White will cream himself, knowing we've sold Fellaini.

GOT will be in meltdown, until it's confirmed that Fellaini has gone for, I dunno, £26m or something.

Late drama as a random bid for Nedum Onuoha or someone equally gash fails to happen at 2am.

Everyone on here will then fume at the undisclosed fee and how garbage McCarthy is.

Kenwright will be crying and shaking the day after on Sky Sports.

Some people will wake up in the morning and say we should give him a chance.

After exactly four days, most people will say we've signed a decent player who'll offer more to us than Fellaini.

Fellaini will suddenly be pretty overrated, some will make him public enemy number one who forced the move etc.

Nailed.
If you're wrong, will you leave the forum?

People are going into full meltdown mode here and it's ****ing ridiculous.

Saying 'he can't get into United's midfield' does not mean he is crap full stop. Believe it or not there are players who have had a poor time at United and gone on to do much better things, and there are players (like Ruud VN) who were dropped by Ferguson way before their time was up.

I always see tons of complaints when it's Neville and Heitinga in midfield, but then many of those same people are complaining about the purchase of a player for £1m who is actually a midfielder. Is he a world beater ? Of course not. But we can't afford world beaters.

We obviously need a striker, but we also need more proper midfielders who can be back up for Rodwell or Fellaini. Gibson would do that.

:)....

Apart from the bit about him being back up for Rodwell, ffs...

Everton will sign James McCarthy for an undisclosed fee on transfer deadline day, around 1pm.

GOT will be in meltdown, until it's confirmed that Fellaini has gone for, I dunno, £26m or something.

Late drama as a random bid for Nedum Onuoha or someone equally gash fails to happen at 2am.

Everyone on here will then fume at the undisclosed fee and how garbage McCarthy is.

After exactly four days, most people will say we've signed a decent player who'll offer more to us than Fellaini.

Fellaini will suddenly be pretty overrated, some will make him public enemy number one who forced the move etc.

Nailed.

Hats off to you.

Nailed.

Haha!! This is awesome as we all know it could all happen!

Nailed.

You forgot about the anger that Mr #Worldmarket has gone back to Wigan again...

Though McCarthy is just an okay player in a shockingly bad team... Like Milner when he was at Villa. I will lose my head if its any where near £10m.

Can't wait Tuesday morning Bill appears on sky with that look.. We all know the look... We tried our best but the players came to me and pleaded with me to let them go... We'll be ok we have more than enough quality in the team then he promises that Roberto will have the full 40 million to spend in January... The joys of been a efc fan!! Wonder will Martinez put up with the bull****??

Nailed.

+ 7PM SKY SPORTINGS UNDERSTAND EBEPTON HAVE LAUNCHED ORDASHUSH BID TO SIGN LLORENTE FOR £30M.
1AM EBEPTON FAILED TO GET PAPERWORKINGS SUBMITTING IN TIME WITH FA

11AM NEXT DAY: LLORENTE AND HIS CLUB NO HEAR NOTHING ABOUT BID FOR HIM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back