The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

9 caps in two years doesn't usually equate to a work permit.

Whilst I admire your ethos, I'm of the opinion that those talented youngsters you aspire to have either been scouted and signed, or have been scouted and deemed not up to it.

Give Martinez a chance before criticising his transfer dealings. He's made moves on two players already, he's more aware than anyone as to the squad requirements - but he's been at the club for 6 days and has limited spending power. Your world class youngsters aren't going to come for free I'm afraid.

Salah is also very talented. He does a lot of things well but has a few weaknesses proving hard to iron out. His finishing especially and doesn't make the best decisions at times. However if we could get him on the cheap I'd more than welcome him here. He made a mockery out of walker when they played tottenham last season.

Gomaah is in a totaly different class IMO. He has world class potential. He's got the best passing technique I've ever seen. He's really good on the ball and plays really well in tight spaes. All we'd have to do is get his conditioning to the level of prem players and then its all sytems go. He was wonderful in the african U20 champions and very good in the recent U20 world cup.

He would be an absolute steal and if we're forced to sell in a couple of years we could do so at a ridiculously high price.

Salah is also very talented. He does a lot of things well but has a few weaknesses proving hard to iron out. His finishing especially and doesn't make the best decisions at times. However if we could get him on the cheap I'd more than welcome him here. He made a mockery out of walker when they played tottenham last season.

Gomaah is in a totaly different class IMO. He has world class potential. He's got the best passing technique I've ever seen. He's really good on the ball and plays really well in tight spaes. All we'd have to do is get his conditioning to the level of prem players and then its all sytems go. He was wonderful in the african U20 champions and very good in the recent U20 world cup.

He would be an absolute steal and if we're forced to sell in a couple of years we could do so at a ridiculously high price.

Salah & Gomaah. Sounds epic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back