The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've honestly never heard of Salah.

Have we even been linked?

WHERE'S THE YOUTUBE CLIP MONEY BILL?
Basel player. Watched him a few times in the Europa League last season and he looked no different to Callum McManaman, literally the same player.

We could perhaps get a work permit via the exceptionally talented rule. United recently signed henriquez and he only has 1 cap.

These scouts tend to get it wrong from time to time. If that wasn't the case then you wouldn't have situations where a player like aboutrika could play his whole career in egypt despite being one of the best attacking mids in the world in his prime. Football is a massive global sport and talent thus can be found anywhere across the globe. Some players are bound to get missed plus a lot of teams can't afford massive scouting departments like the biggest clubs in the world can.

Don't think martinez is aware more than us fans that have been watching each and every game of our team season in season out. Yes, ill give him a chance but I must say I'm not impressed at all with his initial work. I'm hoping that it'll get better as the window goes on.

Don't think martinez is aware more than us fans that have been watching each and every game of our team season in season out. Yes, ill give him a chance but I must say I'm not impressed at all with his initial work. I'm hoping that it'll get better as the window goes on.

You think we know more than Martinez?!

We could perhaps get a work permit via the exceptionally talented rule. United recently signed henriquez and he only has 1 cap.

These scouts tend to get it wrong from time to time. If that wasn't the case then you wouldn't have situations where a player like aboutrika could play his whole career in egypt despite being one of the best attacking mids in the world in his prime. Football is a massive global sport and talent thus can be found anywhere across the globe. Some players are bound to get missed plus a lot of teams can't afford massive scouting departments like the biggest clubs in the world can.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The clique in full flow.

Never upset the clique!!!

Oh come on, hes just claimed that "WE" the Everton fans, are better placed than Martinez, the Everton Manager to determine whats best for Everton.

Im 99% sure Martinez has watched every game we played last Season and probably a few after that, if he hasnt and hes not sacked within the hour, I wanna know why.

Not sure about that like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back