The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know why we haven't approached McManaman instead of Kone. I would've thought McManaman would have age on his side, vast potential and would probably be available for the same price. Kone has one thing he hasn't experience and maybe that's what Everton need right now. I trust in Martinez and he knows these players best. Just wondered why not McManaman?

3 of their players already and I wouldn't be surprised to see us move for McCarthey and/or McManaman either should we sell Fellaini.

Robles is an Athletico Madrid player and it's not like all of our other 3 players will suddenly become gash if/when they sign. Those 3 players will only strengthen us. Plus I honestly don't see us losing Fellaini or Baines.

I don't know why we haven't approached McManaman instead of Kone. I would've thought McManaman would have age on his side, vast potential and would probably be available for the same price. Kone has one thing he hasn't experience and maybe that's what Everton need right now. I trust in Martinez and he knows these players best. Just wondered why not McManaman?

'Cos we are getting Honda and Fer!

I'd rather have Kone to be honest.

Robles is an Athletico Madrid player and it's not like all of our other 3 players will suddenly become gash if/when they sign. Those 3 players will only strengthen us. Plus I honestly don't see us losing Fellaini or Baines.

If Baines is to leave he'll have to hand in a transfer request. He will know the consequences

If their goalkeeper, central defender, winger, central midfielder, striker and manager will improve us, you do have to wonder exactly how they got relegated.

Have we signed them already. You're well in the know you!!

And technically Robles isn't a Wigan player.[/QUOTE
these three eveb up the squad for three that left in the summer. Think the quality will come in from here that barca lad wont cost much in a loan fee if he joins us. After that im hoping we get a quality midfielder/striker if money is left.

If their goalkeeper, central defender, winger, central midfielder, striker and manager will improve us, you do have to wonder exactly how they got relegated.

They had a completely gash defence. Boyce, Cadwell, and Espinosa aren't good enough for the PL and they were unlucky to have Figueroa, Ramis and Alcaraz all out with long term injuries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back