The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What the people arguing over Kone's impact on the team forget is that Martinez will most definitely move Felli back to CM. In this way we will start to play into Jelavic's feet more, which was exactly the service he wasn't getting since all the play came through Felli with his back to goal last season. When we play the new system and get Jelavic involved more in the build up of play he will come back around. MARK MY WORDS!
Don't worry, someone will.

What the people arguing over Kone's impact on the team forget is that Martinez will most definitely move Felli back to CM. In this way we will start to play into Jelavic's feet more, which was exactly the service he wasn't getting since all the play came through Felli with his back to goal last season. When we play the new system and get Jelavic involved more in the build up of play he will come back around. MARK MY WORDS!

Don't buy this being jelavic's problem at all. When we did play fellaini further back (vs sunderland, bolton, arsenal etc) or when fellaini wasn't playing (during his suspension) jelavic was still crap.

alright playing it into jelavics feet its the fact he's ****e when he gets the ball and either falls over and has no pace on the ball to beat a man

Reckon jelavic will score more goals than kone this season...he's lethal with the ball to feet in the box.

I think he will make people eat their words this season.

Well, if he is signing 4 players like he says and kone and alcaraz would be 2...

A GK would likely be a backup....so only 1 of 4 positions 25% 'may require' any actual scouting;

Who would be happy with;

Robles - loan..
Alcaraz - free.
Gerard - loan
Kone - 5mil..

???

Thats four without player sales so id be relatively happy. For Everton to go 'all out' a sale needs to happen.

Well, if he is signing 4 players like he says and kone and alcaraz would be 2...

A GK would likely be a backup....so only 1 of 4 positions 25% 'may require' any actual scouting;

Who would be happy with;

Robles - loan..
Alcaraz - free.
Gerard - loan
Kone - 5mil..

???

would be happy with that only if we kept our best players and flogged heitinga, Gueye and jelavic and used the combined money to bring in a top class CM

Howard

Coleman Jagielka Distin Baines

Strootman Felliani Pienaar

Deulofeu Kone Mirallas

I think Jelavic

offside-o.gif

Oh bugger.

Don't rate him much.
He used to be very good imo, but went downhill after he joined Barca. I question his mentality more than his ability, so that's why I said loan + option to buy. That way he can prove he still has the hunger and desire to succeed. There is a very good player in him, but I can certainly see your point of view.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back