The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone translate?

According to RMC, Everton is on track Clement Chantome, midfielder for Paris Saint-Germain.
Closely followed by Marseille, Clement Chantome (25), midfielder for Paris Saint-Germain, also arouse the interest of Everton. According to RMC, the Toffees would be very interested in the profile of the French international, who is under contract until June 2015 with the club from the capital. Now need to know the position of champions France, courting Daniele De Rossi (Roma) or Yohan Cabaye (Newcastle) in the same area of the game Laurent Blanc, the new coach teammates Thiago Silva, Will keep it native of Sens, who was tenured sixteen times in the league last season? To be continued.

Don't know if anyone knows of him or is friends or follows him on FB or Twitter, but Mark Everton Jones (FB name) reckons we have bid £3.5m for Diame.

Claims to be ITK and puts things on FB but don't know how reliable he is, probs isn't at all but thought i'd put it out there.

Does say WHU haven't yet accepted the bid yet but what makes me sceptical about this lads rumour is that if Diame as a £3.5m release clause in his deal, WHU cant reject it and it as to be accepted and the player as a right to talk to us.

According to RMC, Everton is on track Clement Chantome, midfielder for Paris Saint-Germain.
Closely followed by Marseille, Clement Chantome (25), midfielder for Paris Saint-Germain, also arouse the interest of Everton. According to RMC, the Toffees would be very interested in the profile of the French international, who is under contract until June 2015 with the club from the capital. Now need to know the position of champions France, courting Daniele De Rossi (Roma) or Yohan Cabaye (Newcastle) in the same area of the game Laurent Blanc, the new coach teammates Thiago Silva, Will keep it native of Sens, who was tenured sixteen times in the league last season? To be continued.
Thanks, my GCSE French from 20 years ago wasn't up to figuring all that out!

1. He's actually quite decent.
2. He'll most definitely be on cheaper wages than Heitinga.
3. He knows Martinez' style of play.
4. It allows us to completely swerve Heitinga off and use whatever fee we get for him elsewhere.

5. He would actualy be the only Central Defender we would have who could actually take the ball out of defence without resorting to a misplaced header or wild hoof, most of the time.

5. He would actualy be the only Central Defender we would have who could actually take the ball out of defence without resorting to a misplaced header or wild hoof, most of the time.
I think you do a disservice to our CBs. They were coached like that, to play percentage football from the back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back