The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does it really matter if he contributes to a cup win or good league finish?

i was clearly taking the piss. Thought people would have got the vibe of my posts on here by now? thats if you even look at them ha!

It would be on a 5 year deal id guess so take him to 32...same as Kone 3 year deal taking him to 32 but people devastated by paying £5M for him because we cant sell him in 2 years for 20M

1. He's actually quite decent.
2. He'll most definitely be on cheaper wages than Heitinga.
3. He knows Martinez' style of play.
4. It allows us to completely swerve Heitinga off and use whatever fee we get for him elsewhere.

I agree with this ... money for heitinga would get us a decent young cm and money for a winger loan

Really need some quality added to the midfield.

If he's gone for Kone, Alcaraz and a backup GK to pad the squad out a bit, then he must find a quality midfielder (we need a central midfielder and a winger) to improve the starting 11.

Yeah but if he managed to bring in Kone and Alcaraz in on wages combined to maybe around 70k a week (Heitinga's wages with a bit on top), and the fee of bringing Kone in is covered by Heitinga going then it's good business. This kind of business means that we can spend whatever we have left on that quality player - if Honda is available for £5m or Fer for £8m like before then it's good work by the club as long as no one leaves.

Yeah but if he managed to bring in Kone and Alcaraz in on wages combined to maybe around 70k a week (Heitinga's wages with a bit on top), and the fee of bringing Kone in is covered by Heitinga going then it's good business. This kind of business means that we can spend whatever we have left on that quality player - if Honda is available for £5m or Fer for £8m like before then it's good work by the club as long as no one leaves.

Kone was offered 50K wasn't he, which is what neville earned.

So if we are replacing johnny with alcaraz he just needs to be on less than 65k for us to be saving money.

Having said that Heitinga will never be sold for the 5 million kone cost.

Kone was offered 50K wasn't he, which is what neville earned.

So if we are replacing johnny with alcaraz he just needs to be on less than 65k for us to be saving money.

Having said that Heitinga will never be sold for the 5 million kone cost.

Kone is on 50k? Didn't realise that, where has it been said mate?

I can imagine Alcaraz being on around 30k a week, meaning that if Heitinga is on 65k and is sold for about 3.5-4m then the savings make up for a fair bit of the remaining fee that Kone was bought for.

I can imagine Alcaraz being on around 30k a week, meaning that if Heitinga is on 65k and is sold for about 3.5-4m then the savings make up for a fair bit of the remaining fee that Kone was bought for.

Read it on here, like so take it with as much salt as needed.

Sure I read we'd agreed a deal on £30K a week with Kone, which is good going IF true?!.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back