The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought this was a transfer thread. Unbelievable all the arguing going on when we have a manager that has only been in place since Wednesday. Who cares who's watched the most videos? Come on, we are all on the same side and all want Martinez to succeed.

I am excited to see what brand of football he can produce from the players we have. If he reverts Felli back the holding role (and I think he may stay as he's too expensive for others), then our front line could be very exciting and protected by 2 great holding MF in Felli and Gibson.

Lets give him a chance!

I thought this was a transfer thread. Unbelievable all the arguing going on when we have a manager that has only been in place since Wednesday. Who cares who's watched the most videos? Come on, we are all on the same side and all want Martinez to succeed.

I am excited to see what brand of football he can produce from the players we have. If he reverts Felli back the holding role (and I think he may stay as he's too expensive for others), then our front line could be very exciting and protected by 2 great holding MF in Felli and Gibson.

Lets give him a chance!

I agree with this.

Christ there is some serious bollocks in this thread. Why don't one of you setup your own argument thread and leave this one for transfer rumours.

Every day there is another pointless argument which derails what could be a decent thread.

By the way SSN just announced Kone signed

jees ive just realised i might actually have a transfer rumour.

My dad is a cabby and he reckons he had someone in the back on friday claiming to be ITK - reckons the Baines to united deal is a goer but its cash + Nani.

I told my dad it was bollocks as nani for starters is supposed to be on 90k a week - and also spose to be going to Roma.

But hey, at least its a transfer bit of gossip and not me banging on about the board or martinezs credentials eh!

Did the ITK in the cab have a massive head?

Yeah, but that's the point isn't it. The 4th CB rarely gets much time (see duffy), the question is whether our first back up is one of our kids or an old steady hand we bring in on bigger wages.

The main problem with the Moyes era, in this regard wasn't the first 11, it was the mcfaddens and the stracqs and the senderos and hitzlspergers who played 7 or 8 games a year as cover for injury while our kids sat on the bench stagnating.

It's unfair for Martinez to get a backlash based on how the previous manager worked but we want a sign that things will change and bringing in a 30 year old to sit on the bench rather than trusting duffy and stones is a bad sign.

I whole heartedly agree sir

Don't be surprised if we see another signing announced today or tomorrow. Alan Myers has been hinting on twitter that there could be another one very soon, probably Alcaraz.

ALAN MYERS ‏@ALANMYERS1 39m
Kone news on SSN and EFC website
Expand
barry blue ‏@evertonboys10 36m
@ALANMYERS1 at last a signing
Expand
ALAN MYERS ‏@ALANMYERS1 35m
@evertonboys10 watch this space

i saw spain u20 vs uruguay deleufou looked terrible. not to say he will be like but i fear he's too raw to have any serious boost to our season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back