The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We were buried as soon as Gregg's plan for that KD Stadium was knocked back by Kenwright with Woods and Carter's connivance. That was the last great opportunity and it was turned down because Kenwright wanted to stay in charge.

They've gone for a policy of zero investment and maximum borrowing...add that to a commercial operation that the term clown shoes is actually a compliment to and you get the almighty mess we have today where tens of millions heaped onto the club is going to make no difference and we'll remain in, at best, a sell to buy mode.

They should be beaten with sticks and chased out of town.

id just like them to admit they have been a failure and we are 'plucky little everton ' becouse of that failure. then if they cant be shifted out then atleast show some balls , change course and start showing an actual proggresive businuess plan for growth.

Lee cattermole

Just thinking would be a good signing at 2 mill, 25, good solid prem league player, has got a few anger issues but that could be sorted out. Established international at youth levels aswell

What do you achieve by calling him an idiot? I would rather read his sarcastic remarks than read your insults towards a fellow blue. If you think somebody will pay 30 million for Fellaini because he has another good season fair enough but its obvious that he has his concerns, so insults are just pointless and nobody wants to read them.
There's nothing to achieve but you have contradicted your self there as he is insulting me who is a fellow blue with is sarcasm . What did he achieve with is sarcasm he could of just said what he wanted to say without having to be sarcastic

Alright lads. Just a quick one to ask that all board and Kenwright talk is put in the relevant thread, as it seems people want to discuss it.

Please keep this thread about jarg transfers and FM ratings.

Cheers

:)

There's nothing to achieve but you have contradicted your self there as he is insulting me who is a fellow blue with is sarcasm . What did he achieve with is sarcasm he could of just said what he wanted to say without having to be sarcastic

You've just broken my brain. :)

Ha, sorry mate I didn't mean you. I was laughing at the bloke who thinks he's better equipped to manage Everton than Martinez.

fair does, i almost pissed myself laughing at that as well tbh! It amazing really that a fan can sit in the stand and thinks he knows wtf goes on.

In terms of player analysis, trackings of movement, workrate, distances covered etc etc you also have personalities on the traning ground, who takes the piss, who works after sessions, who is a complete [Poor language removed] - the list is almost endless. We see none of that sat in the stands yet because someone goes the match and says 'we need a quality winger/attacker/midfielder - theyre more qualified than a UEFA licensed professional manager haha!

This is the absolute worst thread in GOT history.

And this comes from the man who made this thread:

http://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/threads/53524-Cabbage?highlight=Cabbage

I created a monster. A full on living and breathing monster.

There's something about transfer windows which turn ordinary football lids into FM playing, sheepskin wearing, formation typing weirdos obsessing about players supposedly boss who usually turn out not all that.

MONSTER MONSTER.

Most of them are managers because they played football. Thus have connections and those connections developed in their playing days have allowed them to have the career they have.

If they were half as good at their job as you think they are they wouldn't be getting fired ever second week.

No I'm not a manager but an avid football fan and I can tell you now that I watch more of this sport than martinez himself. I've got a deep understanding of the game and players. Sure I'll never work in the industry but its something I love so won't stop following it. To think that a man that's only been here 6 days knows more about what our team needs than me who's watched us season in season out is ludicrous to me.

Ha Ha thanks for brightening up an otherwise crap day.

I'm actually going to give you some positive rep for this you mad, crazy loon! And when you next go to the doctors can you get a sly prescription for me as well?!?

Woah.
Ok woah.
I think I've cracked Martinez's transfer code.

Pic-coney-island-30740775-800-581.jpg

images

He wants our team's core to be named after American Water-based Landmarks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back