The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
why do people give a [Poor language removed] about what Norwich do?

Just cos we havent signed anyone yet, somehow Norwich are threatening our top 6/7 team?

Norwich and a fair few of the teams below need to sign quality players to even get near our current team.

anyone think norwich will finish above us? not a fkin chance they will.

Who cares what other teams do? Honestly you would think we nearly got relegated, weve got quality players all over the pitch and our manager has been in the job a week.

Honestly, you would think people on here had been evertonians for a month the way some of you carry on its ridiculous.

Selling Holt to Wigan by looks of it, Vaughan, Jackson & Morison all gone, so you would assume that possibly the Toivonen deal is close for them, they want Dame N'Doye aswell as already having van Wolfswinkel!.

Norwich arent hanging about this summer, they've got cash to splash due to being run correctly and clearing all debts in time for this years new TV money coming in!.

Maybe we should approach Rick Stein see if he is interested in buying a club like good old Deliah.

how many people on here moaning about us being skint actually do something about it and try to organise protests against the board?

oh sorry, were not the ****e...we dont do that!

We just accept people running our club into the ground for over a decade! my bad

why do people give a [Poor language removed] about what Norwich do?

Just cos we havent signed anyone yet, somehow Norwich are threatening our top 6/7 team?

Norwich and a fair few of the teams below need to sign quality players to even get near our current team.

anyone think norwich will finish above us? not a fkin chance they will.

Who cares what other teams do? Honestly you would think we nearly got relegated, weve got quality players all over the pitch and our manager has been in the job a week.

Honestly, you would think people on here had been evertonians for a month the way some of you carry on its ridiculous.

No it's a lack of ambition. We had the chance to crack on when we qualified for the Champions League all this years ago. Just imagine what 20 mils worth of investment would do.

how many people on here moaning about us being skint actually do something about it and try to organise protests against the board?

oh sorry, were not the ****e...we dont do that!

We just accept people running our club into the ground for over a decade! my bad

Bit ironic?

Bit ironic?

I realised that after going on that pretty pointless march, the one where we played Villa at home that only a small proportion of actual match go'ers are anti-bill and co. This is the reason why they are still at the club, along with those who keep telling Bill that he is doing a wonderful job etc.

But if Martinez is playing a completely different style to what you've been watching in recent seasons then you can't possibly know what is needed more than Martinez himself.

Come on mate, football isn't rocket science. We're going to move into more of a possession brand of football and its easy to see where that could be problematic. Just by watching wigan and listening to martinez over the years its easy to get an idea of how he wants his teams to play.

When it comes to which players we should be recruiting there's no manager in world football that gets it right all the time and considering how highly people rate them/him here you'd think they get more signings right than not which isn't the case at times. I.e dalgish at liverpool.

Most of them are managers because they played football. Thus have connections and those connections developed in their playing days have allowed them to have the career they have.

If they were half as good at their job as you think they are they wouldn't be getting fired ever second week.

No I'm not a manager but an avid football fan and I can tell you now that I watch more of this sport than martinez himself. I've got a deep understanding of the game and players. Sure I'll never work in the industry but its something I love so won't stop following it. To think that a man that's only been here 6 days knows more about what our team needs than me who's watched us season in season out is ludicrous to me.

Wow!!

You're actually completely deluded aren't you??

Looks like a few clubs are now moving into gear and getting players in.

As of yet though its no need to panic just yet.

I wish we could keep Fellaini, but as someone suggested we sold him and got 2 players like Wanyama or Fer & Moses in, that wouldn't be bad business would it?

Most of them are managers because they played football. Thus have connections and those connections developed in their playing days have allowed them to have the career they have.

If they were half as good at their job as you think they are they wouldn't be getting fired ever second week.

No I'm not a manager but an avid football fan and I can tell you now that I watch more of this sport than martinez himself. I've got a deep understanding of the game and players. Sure I'll never work in the industry but its something I love so won't stop following it. To think that a man that's only been here 6 days knows more about what our team needs than me who's watched us season in season out is ludicrous to me.

Wow just wow.

Bit ironic?

erm, i was involved with the blue union, KEIOC etc etc, went to all meetings in the casa etc, even the marches before the match etc and tbh it was heartbreaking so i pulled away from it.

Too many evertonians just dont give a **** but like to moan about it. Ive been there and part of the group of people trying to make a difference but too many people see a little tear in BKs eye, hear of tales of the boys pen and refuse to try and remove a useless chairman simply because he supports us!

I support everton, have done all my life but i know **** all about running a football club so i shouldnt be there. Ive probably got about as much money to invest in EFC as kenwright has though so maybe i should be chairman?

We ****ed up long ago - this isnt just because we didnt capitalise on 4th, this goes back to the power struggle with Gregg - which somehow because of the fans BK won! Well you know that billionaire granchester, well he was right behind Gregg and Gregg was trying to deliver us that world class stadium on the kings dock.

It all started to go wrong then and we quiter simply stood back like dickheads and buried our head in the sand. We would have had no problem getting investment if we had that stadium on the dock.

BK was also on the board that made the decision NOT to put the upper tier on the park end - another short sighted fail to add to his collection.

So, ive been there, ive tried and tbh failed. I removed myself because i have two small boys and i decided to spend my time and energy on them instead of pissing into the wind trying to convince evertonians our board is useless. However my little boy is now 6 and haveing taken him to many games last season i find myself in the horrible position of actually giving a **** again and it makes me sad that **** like this upsets me.

erm, i was involved with the blue union, KEIOC etc etc, went to all meetings in the casa etc, even the marches before the match etc and tbh it was heartbreaking so i pulled away from it.

Too many evertonians just dont give a **** but like to moan about it. Ive been there and part of the group of people trying to make a difference but too many people see a little tear in BKs eye, hear of tales of the boys pen and refuse to try and remove a useless chairman simply because he supports us!

I support everton, have done all my life but i know **** all about running a football club so i shouldnt be there. Ive probably got about as much money to invest in EFC as kenwright has though so maybe i should be chairman?

We ****ed up long ago - this isnt just because we didnt capitalise on 4th, this goes back to the power struggle with Gregg - which somehow because of the fans BK won! Well you know that billionaire granchester, well he was right behind Gregg and Gregg was trying to deliver us that world class stadium on the kings dock.

It all started to go wrong then and we quiter simply stood back like dickheads and buried our head in the sand. We would have had no problem getting investment if we had that stadium on the dock.

BK was also on the board that made the decision NOT to put the upper tier on the park end - another short sighted fail to add to his collection.

So, ive been there, ive tried and tbh failed. I removed myself because i have two small boys and i decided to spend my time and energy on them instead of pissing into the wind trying to convince evertonians our board is useless. However my little boy is now 6 and haveing taken him to many games last season i find myself in the horrible position of actually giving a **** again and it makes me sad that **** like this upsets me.

Well said mate. Go myself to all the meetings and Marches. Your right, most would rather rantnin a forum but wont do **** all about it. Keep clapping hey!!!

Very sad!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back